Will Hot Toys Hulk get along with my other figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeverlyHills90210

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So i went ahead and ordered the Hot Toys Hulk but I'm worried about putting him in a case with my other figures cause I know he has a tendency to smash things? Do you think it's a good idea? Will my other Hot Toys be safe? I don't want to come home and find my other toys broken. o_O

*chuckles*

Well, I have seen falling figurines do some serious damage to others. I recall a Bane smashing a DX12 to pieces (actually the PERS fell out an broke). So yeah, you don't want the Hulk to fall out of your display cabin and onto your foot or something else. On the other hand, I have my Hulk on display way above my head at my desk for several months now. He has large feet and a low centre of gravity, so he does not fall easily. I wouldn't worry unless you live in an earthquake area

He is in an earthquake area so his fear is valid. A good tremor and hulk could take out the entire display.

I thought that link would lead to the thread with the "sexy" Black Widow customs. That has to be the cringiest thread I've ever seen on this site.

I never saw that and whilst part of me is curious, I will resist searching for it! Lol

Back