SithLord0498 (aka Jeff's) Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the arrival of six new Sideshow figures in the past month, I figured it was about time to post some pics of my collection. Considering this is Christmas Eve, I didn't have time to photograph my entire collection at once, which contains NECA, Hasbro, etc. I'll get to them as soon as I can.

In the meantime, here are my 1/6 scale figures (with some Photoshop manipulation thrown in for effect)...

BTW, the SW figures now occupy the top shelf of my desk as opposed to the bookcase in the pic.

HPIM3101.jpg

HPIM3119.jpg

HPIM3119a.jpg

HPIM3119b.jpg

HPIM3122.jpg

HPIM3125.jpg

HPIM3125a.jpg

HPIM3125b.jpg

Nice, clean setup. I love collections where people really put some thought and effort into posing their figures.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Nice, clean setup. I love collections where people really put some thought and effort into posing their figures.

Well, I do have just a touch of the OCD going on here...just look at the die-cast ship arrangements!!! :)

But thank you for the compliment all the same. :chew

As for posing the figures, that's the fun of having them...especially the 1/6 scale figures!! I do try to either replicate a pose from the source material and/or go for a pose that visually emotes the character's personality and emotional core. The pose I used for the "Springwood Slasher" Freddy Krueger is a perfect example. Not only is the fan-blade glove gesture common in the films, but it really gives off a creepy, unsettling feeling when you look at it because the perversion of Krueger is captured in the pose (hats off to Mat Falls for the face sculpt on that one though!!!)

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow that's a very nice collection man!! I love the poses!! Just sick.... :D

I'm seriously jealous my man... very cool. :rock

That's a seriously great compliment coming from you, Josh. For all the killer custom repaints that adorn your collection, I should be the jealous one!! :)

I do enjoy the poses though...and the futzing and alterations involved. A few recent examples...

Jason Voorhees: cut off some of the hair and pulled the rest to various lengths in order to get rid of that machine-perfect patch that it came with

Anakin: separated the pleather jerkin from the belt...pain in the rear to put on now (pleather flaps flappin' everywhere) but it does look more natural

Freddy: trimmed that freakin' fringe off the sweater

Freddy and Bond: swapped out the discolored original hands with Anakin and Obi-Wan hands (better skin tone match)

My goodness...I really do seem like I'm bragging and blowing sunshine up my own a**, don't I?!?!?! It's just nice to have a group where I can outline all that stuff, and the audience will actually understand and (hopefully) appreciate it!! :)

And Merry Christmas, everyone!!! :)

I noticed that you had the John Locke Lost figure set....I wasn't aware that they were released yet, are they all released?

congerking said:
I noticed that you had the John Locke Lost figure set....I wasn't aware that they were released yet, are they all released?

Yeah, TRU had them on Black Friday. All Series One figures plus the diorama "Hatch" box set. Hatch is $30 and the figures are $15. They have Locke, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Charlie, and Shannon.

You can find them at Spencer's Gifts as well.

Nice collection Sith. Clean and well organized. Something often lacking in collections.

I reworked some of the figures' poses last night and today, so I thought I'd update with new pics.

The new pose for Anakin looks really good from where I'm sitting at my desk (I'm looking upward at it), and doing the "Quickening" on Connor was a fun little experiment too!!

Hope you like 'em.

collection_01.jpg

collection_02.jpg

collection_03.jpg

collection_04.jpg
collection_05.jpg

collection_06.jpg

collection_07.jpg

twistedfreak said:
You got some really nice poses going there. BTW, who are those two figures below Luke and Windu? The girl looks like Trinity?

Thanks!!

The figures underneath Luke and Mace are my GoldenEye trio: Bond, 006, and Xenia. Look at the second picture in my first post in this thread. There's a better shot of the two figures there.

King Darkness said:
Awesome, I love it!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock

LOL!!! Yeah, I figured that would get the "Krusade Seal of Approval"!!! Maybe I'll go back and add a levitating Kurgan head with lightning...

OK...not my best work because managing the lightning effects is tough enough, but I didn't save the PSD file from the original pic...so integration was tougher.

But...here's one for the Kurgans!! :)

collection_05_kurgan.jpg

Sith Lord 0498 said:
OK...not my best work because managing the lightning effects is tough enough, but I didn't save the PSD file from the original pic...so integration was tougher.

But...here's one for the Kurgans!! :)

collection_05_kurgan.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Looks cool Sith, the look on Kurgans face really fits the image.

Back