3 and 3/4 joes/ Joe Swapmeet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spider asked us see what we have, figured I'd make a new thread, instead.

so this is just all my 25th anniversary joes and forward. Some resolute, renegades, rise of cobra, pursuit, 30th, 50ty, Etc. Pardon the crappy ipad pics.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I store tham in ziplock bags, and take them out periodicly. Set up dioramas, or play with them with my son. Several vehicles old and new as well. image.jpg Custom 50th sarge just becuase.

the big plastic tubs are their weapons and etc, sorted by type.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Re: 3 and 3/4 joes

... WOW them's some blurry images. :lol

I'll post some better ones tomorrow. need daylight. if anyone wants to see something specific, let me know? and yes, that's a ziplock bag of nothing but bats, another of zombie vipers, and another of cobra troopers :D

Sold ALL my Joe stuff a few years ago but those are nice collections you all have there!

Have any of you all joined Mastercollector's Subscription Service for the new figures?

Nice collection. Mine are all stored in bins and on shelves in boxes.

IIRC correctly, you can brighten the white by using hydrogen peroxide in water and leaving in the sun. I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard good things. Others use Polident instead of the peroxiode.

John

Sold ALL my Joe stuff a few years ago but those are nice collections you all have there!

Have any of you all joined Mastercollector's Subscription Service for the new figures?

You talking about the collectors club figure subscription service?

View attachment 133557

found it! and the claw too..but man, it's rough..lol....phew...

we should change this into a joe show and help thread...for the vintage stuff....maybe?
i wonder if there is a way to brighten the white on the vehicles...anywho know?

A vintage thread would be cool, I'd posted s one questions about restoring my Joes a couple months back, got them all 'O' ringed, but a few of my originals literally cracked like egg shells when I tried pulling them apart. :mad:

Back