Hello everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm Vanessa, and finally decided to join the forum. Had been spending a lot of time reading awesome stuff here, so why not!? :wink1: Pleasure to meet you all!

Anyways, I'm mostly into Alien/Predator, Resident Evil, and anything horror-related.

I recently decided that I would start collecting 1/6 figures from Hot Toys, which IMO are amazing! Especially when comparing them to all my Neca toys lol :lol

Yesterday, I received my Elder Predator in the mail and WOW....couldn't stop staring at it for hours. Simply mesmerizing.

I love the forum since here you get to talk about them figures without people looking at you like "why would you spend THAT kind of money on toys?" Like it would be any better to spend it on a purse :slap

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Good day.

Yeah, welcome to the forum! There are lots of Predator and RE fans on SSF, so you'll fell right at home :duff.

Good on you for picking up the Elder. He's clearly the finest Predator figure on the market (with the arguable exception of the Samurai).

Thank you everyone!
Yeah, I'm really glad I was able to get the Elder...since I missed all the others :(
Still hoping for a Jungle Hunter!!! :pray:

:welcome1: to the board :wave

I love the forum since here you get to talk about them figures without people looking at you like "why would you spend THAT kind of money on toys?" Like it would be any better to spend it on a purse :slap

:lol So true - I get that a lot too!!

Back