1/6 Would you buy a Hot Toys Fleckmobile?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys 1/6th Fleckmobile?

• Total voters
I'm not a fan based on the current pics. The tumbler took time to grow on me so you never know.

Hell to the no.

I hate the look of these modern Batmobiles. They look like Michael Bay creations.

Hydeous and DiFabio, separated at birth.

danny-devito-arnold-schwarzenegger-and-eddie-murphy-to-star-in-twins-sequel-99521-470-75.jpg

Of course, Im Arnie in this scenario.

Looks like I maybe in the minority but I think it looks great. Have to see the movie before I can say if I'd buy it for sure but I want a Batmobile in 1/6 and I missed out on the others as I couldn't afford it at the time and now they are to pricy. I might start putting away a few bucks every payday starting now. It'll be a couple years till this hits if Hot toys makes it so I should have time lol.

Having bought the Tumbler, I think the only other 1/6 car I would get from Hot Toys would be the Spinner from Blade Runner. If they ever make that, we can talk.

I'm on the fence about it to be honest. It looks like the filmmakers can't decide what they want it to be and are trying to make it too much of a combination of a more classic style Batmobile while maintaining the more utilitarian aspect of The Tumbler. I'd have to see it in action but so far I don't love or hate it but am sort of meh on it. For some reason Batman V. Superman on the whole just isn't exciting me as much as I thought it was going to.

The only 1/6th vehicle I have is the Bat-Pod which while I like I'd gladly trade it for The Tumbler in all honesty. I wouldn't mind owning the 66 Batmobile once it releases depending on the price and the DeLorean Time Machine will be mine.

For me, the '89 Batmobile is the only well designed Batmobile ever created for live action film. The Tumbler grew on me over time, but still doesn't have the feel of a Batmobile to me. This is just a hideous piece of ****.

The Tumbler was badass though even if it wasn't the most traditional looking Batmobile. I just liked how beastly it looked and it just had a cool presence on screen, even though it didn't get a ton of screen time other than Batman Begins. I do like the Burton Batmobile though just for the fact that its classic and feels more comic inspired. I also sort of liked the Batmobile from Batman Forever too honestly. Really the only version I haven't liked to date is the one from Batman & Robin (that film just got nothing right). I think the newest one from Batman V. Superman could be okay but it isn't my favorite design from what we've seen of it thus far.

Back