CAVE TROLL Legendary Scale Bust Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock664

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got a FedEx pre-shipment notification; I have a 24 lb package due to arrive 12/29/06! Gotta be the Cave Troll Legendary Scale Bust! :D

Well, I received my CAVE TROLL BUST and, unfortunately, I am now 3 for my last 3 Sideshow big-money items being received damaged. First, I received the Morgul Lord Bust with the back of the bust broken off, then my PF Mummy & Sarcophagus base had a piece broken off, and now my Cave Troll arrives with a spike broken off the collar. Not a big deal, I suppose, but for $300 I expect perfection, so back it goes. *sigh* :eek:

It's a very nice piece overall; the teeth in particular are impressive. I'm not quite sure $300 is a fair price, though, and I dislike the "hollow" feel to it, although I realize that were it solid it would be much heavier. I would rate the Morgul Lord bust ahead of it. One note about SSC customer service: they always make things right, so I'm not concerned about getting a replacement, I'm just disappointed because it will likely take 3-4 weeks for the process since I live on the east coast.

warlock664 said:
It's a very nice piece overall; the teeth in particular are impressive. I'm not quite sure $300 is a fair price, though, and I dislike the "hollow" feel to it, although I realize that were it solid it would be much heavier. I would rate the Morgul Lord bust ahead of it. One note about SSC customer service: they always make things right, so I'm not concerned about getting a replacement, I'm just disappointed because it will likely take 3-4 weeks for the process since I live on the east coast.
Sorry to hear it arrived damaged. Like you said though, at least Sideshow has great customer service.

I have one on order from a board dealer. So, within the next month or so for me...

Speaking of the Morgul Lord bust warlock, does it have the "hollow feel" to it as well. I also have that coming and it should be here on Thursday.

If I had the space I would love to get this guy:

cavetrollbustxi0.jpg

i got mine today. this beast is awesome!! unfortunately it arrived with a missing spike. i normally would just fix it myself if it's an easy job but there's no spike to re-attach! it's completely missing inside the box. i looked everywhere! it must have happened before it was packed because the box is perfectly factory sealed.

wow how big is this thing? Same size as morgul lord bust?

Well at least I have my SSW Cave Troll (statue that is :D ) to keep me warm. :wacky

Back