Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here we are again,
seeking for feedback of a head sculpt.

Anything will be very helpful!!

thank you all~

012 (800x794).jpg
013 (800x797).jpg
011 (800x676).jpg007 (800x532).jpg
006 (800x532).jpg

I really like what I see so far.

I'd say take a look at the brow ridge/eyebrows, and perhaps not quite so severe tapering from bridge of nose down to bulb.

View attachment 132940
Legolas_-_in_Two_Towers.PNG

I agree. Orlando Bloom has a very calm brow than doesn't angle all that much even with an angry expression. Right now, they're almost female looking eyebrows

The shape of the eyes as well. The WIP sculpt has very feminine basic oval eyes. But Legolas (Orlando)'s eyes are more 'squared' off, if that makes sense.

I'd say the brow is too angular and head to high overall, but really heading in a good direction so far, I'd say jaw a tad squarer too

love it legolas is one of my most wanted from this line
I think the comments so far have been spot on

For a first look it's pretty close. What costume are you making him in? I've always wanted the Helm's Deep armor in 1/6. That Toybiz figure is still amazing by today's standards.

Just happy to see the character underway. Looking forward to seeing it come together. Personally I'd like a real hair option, but whatever works.

will1.jpg

I think the overall shape needs to be more like this
Also , would be great to have a rooted hair option. Legolas has barbie-like hair after all, and sculpted hair greatly restricts posing

Also , this is the closest I've yet seen :

leggy007.jpg

Back