1/6 Batman Forever Panther suit? Who made this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was searching for an Batman Forever 1/6 and came arcoss this... Anyone know who made it as I would be interested in buying one. All help would be appreciated... Thanks

panther1.jpg
panther2.jpg
panther4.jpg
panther6.jpg
panther7.jpg

I would too along with Two Face and Riddler. I would pass on O'Donnell Robin and anything from Batman and Robin though.

When HT announced the Batman licenses I had a thought of having a Batman from each film. The Keaton suits, the Kilmer Sonar suit, the Clooney ice suits. Just so I could have a nice progression from Adam West until the Christian Bale versions and eventually the Affleck look. I have a feeling though that we may never actually see anything from this or Batman and Robin given how long they're taking to get out the stuff just from Returns and the stuff upcoming from the DCMU flood of announcements.

I think that was something Moe had his hand in. Only problem is he disappeared with a lot of people's money from this forum. I could be wrong but I think I saw this in his stuff at one time.

I think that was something Moe had his hand in. Only problem is he disappeared with a lot of people's money from this forum. I could be wrong but I think I saw this in his stuff at one time.

yeah i think you're right about the moe connection ,the batman looks a lot like the work of a guy who used to be on ebay called something like El papa davis ,a smashing fella ,whose work was in the main great , was ahead of the game in a lot of ways ,rubber boots, suits ,and belts and flesh coloured vinyl cast heads ,at one time most of his customs were built on max steele bodies ,must have been plentiful in his part of the world , but they were quite muscular and his costume work made them look good ,he did some nice Alex Ross customs ,i remember one had a removable rubber bat mask ,but a sharpie bat symbol lol ,,not sure how he got involved in the moe thing but i doubt he was knowing involved in any theft and more likely to be one of the ones who lost out in that thing, or if hes still around ,might be worth a search ,hope this points you in the right direction ,the only other person i can think of that may have made this batman is a guy that was on ebay and on here i think called Jon ,did a lot of bat customs used a lot of vinyl kits parts in there construction ,good luck ,i hope you manage to track it down

Yeah I contacted Jon and he only does the Sonar suit not the panther suit.

Yes, the Panther and the Clooney Batman + Robin were
made by el papa Davis.
I was lucky to get the Panther before he stopped making them.
Actually I am still waiting for his reply whether he still got the molds for making the figures.

I contacted him back in October he said he would see if he still had the molds and never heard back from him since then.

When HT announced the Batman licenses I had a thought of having a Batman from each film. The Keaton suits, the Kilmer Sonar suit, the Clooney ice suits. Just so I could have a nice progression from Adam West until the Christian Bale versions and eventually the Affleck look. I have a feeling though that we may never actually see anything from this or Batman and Robin given how long they're taking to get out the stuff just from Returns and the stuff upcoming from the DCMU flood of announcements.

I would buy them because I have a problem - but I would never complain about the lack of a Kilmer or Clooney Batman in my collection.

Batman *Forever* would be a wayyy too fitting license for Hot Toys.
it would, and the jokes would never end. :lol
I would buy them because I have a problem - but I would never complain about the lack of a Kilmer or Clooney Batman in my collection.
I wouldn't either, but I don't see it happening mostly because those movies aren't loved by fans like 1989 and Returns. Not for the right reasons in Batman & Robin's case anyway

Back