An important message for all of us.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jago72

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think is my duty to post this..newspaper and tv are liars..

All govts lie. All newspapers think that speculation is ok. Just the facts would not sell papers. People lie. Families lie. Religions lie. Even statue companies lie.

It would be pretty naive to think that this sort of thing wasn't always going on. And frankly, many in the public need a facade to disguise the truth of what governments often do. Makes life easier. About 90% of what any given politician says is BS that has nothing to do with what they think and discuss behind closed doors. Look no further than Putin's obvious intentions and deeds vs. words. Having said that, I'm glad those reporters were holding the State Department's feet to the fire there. The media should attempt to act as a check on government in these situations.

Political/ government (etc) threads are a :nono here, sorry.
They never last long, get heated quickly and become quite out of hand as certain events / opinions can be quite personal and many have strong beliefs that can cause arguments if not everyone agrees, so we avoid them being posted completely.
Thread closed.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back