A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian87

Super Freak
Reaction score
A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary 7" Action Figure - Ultimate Freddy

Freddy stands nearly 7" tall and features an all new fully articulated lower body featuring ball-hinged thighs and knees. Freddy includes 3 interchangeable heads including closed mouth, open mouth grimace, and skull face. He features an interchangeable left hand with 2 fingers cut off and includes a dead skin mask, tongue phone, and his trusty fedora.

Loaded with features, detail and articulation this is the Freddy figure to own. Packaged in a Deluxe 30th Anniversary window box.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The likeness is incredible even for a 7 inch figure. I personally never bought a neca figure but sure want to pick up a few.

Gotcha! I'll wait and pick mine out in person when they're out, I do that with all the NECA stuff I get since the paint can range so heavily

I like the face.

Honestly it's my favorite Freddy sculpt ever, I picked up 3 of the first release in the series (with the smiling and skull faces). I actually like it more than all the high end 1/6 figures, statues, etc.. (and I've had and still have a lot of those to compare it to in person). The only thing that comes close IMO is the Beto stuff

A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary 7" Action Figure - Ultimate Freddy

Freddy stands nearly 7" tall and features an all new fully articulated lower body featuring ball-hinged thighs and knees. Freddy includes 3 interchangeable heads including closed mouth, open mouth grimace, and skull face. He features an interchangeable left hand with 2 fingers cut off and includes a dead skin mask, tongue phone, and his trusty fedora.

Loaded with features, detail and articulation this is the Freddy figure to own. Packaged in a Deluxe 30th Anniversary window box.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

They did justice with this figure!!!!!

I don't know. Seeing all of the photos released now, the articulation just looks... off. It really sells the idea that Freddy requires 'real' clothing to me. The sculpted stuff just doesn't cut it. Maybe some in-hand pics from you guys will convince me otherwise, though. :wink1:

I don't know. Seeing all of the photos released now, the articulation just looks... off. It really sells the idea that Freddy requires 'real' clothing to me. The sculpted stuff just doesn't cut it. Maybe some in-hand pics from you guys will convince me otherwise, though. :wink1:
The problem that I have with it is the way that the sweater hangs around his waist. On the original figure, the sweater was snug around his waist. On the new figure, there's all this dead space, like the sweater is frozen in suspended animation at the bottom. It doesn't look quite right. His sweater wouldn't hang like that. I'm still going to get it, however.

The sweater is hanging weird, but I'm sure sure I get the articulation looking "off" though. Its the normal for this scale. I dont know, its a good looking 7 inch Freddy toy with cool accessories and box for $20 +, I'm in.

The problem that I have with it is the way that the sweater hangs around his waist. On the original figure, the sweater was snug around his waist. On the new figure, there's all this dead space, like the sweater is frozen in suspended animation at the bottom. It doesn't look quite right. His sweater wouldn't hang like that. I'm still going to get it, however.

NECA should have given him a new sweater without the rise in the corner.

I hadn't noticed that......
Now that I have I'm suddenly very bothered by it.:lol

Back