Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClipperKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys theclipperking here (or thereviewerking on youtube and facebook ) and I thought I'd start a thread for the total gangsters kingdom from damtoys line up including the devgru red team exclusive figure and as shown in my pictures the kitbashes that ive personly done using that figure . Looking round for information on any of these figures is pretty limited so I just thought I'd start this thread to show and hopely grow the interest in this line , and also post my pictures and reviews for those interested in finding out more . In general I find this one of the most fun , exciting , great value and top quality lines available at the moment and whenever they show the upcoming figures I buzz more than any Hot Toys releases . Anyway guys please get involved with thread and post your pictures and videos and also share your opinions on upcoming releases and the limited edition variants idea. thanks rick

IMG_2723_zpscbc21193.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dam Toys really does make some great figures! I've been very tempted to start collecting these but, I've just got so many other figures that I need to get first. I think that the Spade J Memories version would be my first figure from the line if I did decide to get into it. I love the whole classic gangster look that the figure has going for it.

DMB0038-7.jpg DMB0038-13.jpg

I like all the pre order figures they've got coming , but yeah the memories J does have something very cool about him and an easy pick up for me , also the exclusive J that's due this weekend ...but then I hope they give J a rest and carry on with other characters

I'm definitely looking forward to your review on the Memories Version of J then! Are you going to try and get the exclusive version of J? I've heard they are only making 300 of them, so the secondary market value will probably be sky high.

Who's the Statham in back with the gray shirt and black jacket? Custom?

It's one if my kitbashes I did and I'm just using my official j head because I use a third party head for my j because his cap stains the head sculpt

Holy**** zebreten theyre insane , they all look beastly but that Vietnam looking 3 of spades is off the chain

Dam Toys really does make some great figures! I've been very tempted to start collecting these but, I've just got so many other figures that I need to get first. I think that the Spade J Memories version would be my first figure from the line if I did decide to get into it. I love the whole classic gangster look that the figure has going for it.

View attachment 131215 View attachment 131216

that is the one and only gangster kingdom I have on preorder, it looks too classy.

Holy**** zebreten theyre insane , they all look beastly but that Vietnam looking 3 of spades is off the chain

Thanks much! I really like your take on the line too. I'm envious of your DAM Devgru headsculpt. I've been looking for one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for quite a while.

Back