Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the time we have offered the Tyrion Lannister figure from the hit HBO® series Game of Thrones® for pre-order, a common question we have been asked is who will be next! Today we can officially confirm and reveal that the next figure in Threezero's 1/6th scale Game of Thrones collectible figure line will be Lord Eddard of House Stark. As with our usual practice, we will offer Eddard Stark for pre-order at threezerostore.com for a limited time beginning September 15th 9:00AM Hong Kong time, with the exclusive bonus accessory 'Ice,' Eddard Stark's greatsword. The standard release and Threezero exclusive release will both include his Stark cloak, additional hands, belt with sheathes, and his sword and dirk weapons.

Eddard Stark is Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, and head of House Stark.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Eddard Stark collectible details:
32cm (12.6") tall custom designed action figure body
Head sculpt with realistic likeness
Exchangeable hands
Tailored cloth costume and sculpted accessories:
• Trousers
• Cloak
• Gloved hands
• Gambeson
• Peascod
• Boots
• Sword and dirk
• Belt with sheathes

Collectible price at threezerostore.com: 160USD/1250HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

Please follow us for future updates including upcoming collectible figures from HBO's Game of Thrones.

1482988_950330291659466_3416683242341846112_n.jpg

10612897_950330418326120_5610713553067053412_n.jpg

10609649_950330441659451_533153507505979235_n.jpg

10636328_950330294992799_672946508546466806_n.jpg

10700544_950330484992780_7286208100937437937_o.jpg

10582817_950330301659465_2674553730360064195_o.jpg

1912295_950330358326126_4487462079935232232_n.jpg

10628398_950330398326122_5095216826269071402_n.jpg

10600580_950330421659453_73260367790726429_n.jpg

1495187_950330488326113_8476911437376015731_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, sculpt looks a bit off, but still an amazing piece! With that massive cape, man. I'm sure they'll improve it like Tyrion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looks fantastic except the HS. I'd like to see a pic with Ned and Tyrion just to see how the HS holds up next to the Imp.

I think Ned looks really great - the likeness is almost there. Honestly, I think the biggest problem is the eyebrows. They look like badly drawn on eyebrows you see on some women, haha. I think changing the shape of them alone will improve the likeness. As with Tyrion, I expect Threezero will improve the sculpt. This figure is going to rock. :rock

By the way, do we need an individual thread for each figure, or can they all be combined to the original Threezero Game of Thrones thread? Just a thought.

Loving the outfit. :clap

So glad they're finally showing this.

This is pretty close to the proto I saw a couple of weeks back. I think it's the same head, only painted a little better. (The one I saw was slightly cross-eyed.)

Out of curiosity, what would you guys change about the sculpt?

Out of curiosity, what would you guys change about the sculpt?

I think I'd need to see some hi-res pics, as well as close ups, to better determine what I'd change. Sculpt-wise, I think he looks a bit...puffy? This could be a trick of the lighting, but I think his face needs to be slimmed down, or stretched out, just a touch. However, the mouth and facial hair look pretty much dead on to me.

Honestly I think the paint is the biggest problem. For instance, the eyebrows are painted the wrong shape and the eyes appear brown instead of blue. It also looks as though he's wearing mascara, and I think his hair needs to be lightened a tad.

Bucky, do you have any idea of who's next in this line, or are you unable to say? ;)

The rumor I've heard is that Jon Snow may be up next. But I can't confirm that 100% yet. (It would make sense though.)

From what I understand they also have the license to eventually do Daenerys, Drogo, Jamie and a White Walker.

I think I'd need to see some hi-res pics, as well as close ups, to better determine what I'd change. Sculpt-wise, I think he looks a bit...puffy? This could be a trick of the lighting, but I think his face needs to be slimmed down, or stretched out, just a touch. However, the mouth and facial hair look pretty much dead on to me.

Honestly I think the paint is the biggest problem. For instance, the eyebrows are painted the wrong shape and the eyes appear brown instead of blue. It also looks as though he's wearing mascara, and I think his hair needs to be lightened a tad.

Agreed on all points.

Need more (better/bigger) pics, eyebrows are too long, the cheeks are too full, it looks like he has a fat face

Also, I think one of Sean Bean's 'signature looks' is the squinted eyes. In the iconic "Winter is Coming" memes, he has narrowed eyes. I think this sort of look while it may not help the likeness specifically, it would help recall that look, to make him more identifiable.

NedStark2.jpg
NedStark1.jpg

Here's just a few pics I'm looking at showing the shape of the eyes
NedStark3.jpg
SeanBean1.jpg

You start to notice signature things, like how his left lid droops lower than his right. In sixth scale, these little nuances are what you need to match. Right now, the head just looks generic, like it was an upsized 4 inch figure.

Also, I think it goes to show that the beard needs to be fuller. Right now, it looks like his mustache is much more prominent than his beard.

The rumor I've heard is that Jon Snow may be up next. But I can't confirm that 100% yet. (It would make sense though.)

From what I understand they also have the license to eventually do Daenerys, Drogo, Jamie and a White Walker.

That's all? :confused:

I really hope the line is successful, and they get the licenses for more characters - those won't be enough for me.

Agreed on all points.

Need more (better/bigger) pics, eyebrows are too long, the cheeks are too full, it looks like he has a fat face

Also, I think one of Sean Bean's 'signature looks' is the squinted eyes. In the iconic "Winter is Coming" memes, he has narrowed eyes. I think this sort of look while it may not help the likeness specifically, it would help recall that look, to make him more identifiable.

View attachment 131149
View attachment 131150

Here's just a few pics I'm looking at showing the shape of the eyes
View attachment 131151
View attachment 131152

You start to notice signature things, like how his left lid droops lower than his right. In sixth scale, these little nuances are what you need to match. Right now, the head just looks generic, like it was an upsized 4 inch figure.

Also, I think it goes to show that the beard needs to be fuller. Right now, it looks like his mustache is much more prominent than his beard.

Good points. They did work on Tyrion's eyes, which are also not symmetrical, so I have hope they will do the same for Ned.

That's all? :confused:

I really hope the line is successful, and they get the licenses for more characters - those won't be enough for me.

I think that's the plan. I think it's somewhat open-ended. I believe the hope is to expand if the line is successful. (Remember, this is the first time HBO has dipped its toe into this kind of merchandising, so I think they're being cautious.)

Fingers crossed!

Bucky, do you have any idea of who's next in this line, or are you unable to say? ;)

Well, King Robert did say he got fat.

I think Bean's weight did fluctuate a bit during the season, too. You can even see some differences in the fullness of his face in the pictures above.

But if we're choosing, I too would prefer the leaner Ned! :lol

Hopefully we'll see some high rez pictures soon so you guys can go to town with the photoshop.

As much as I like 3A for robots, that's what they're good at, robots with rusty textures, or stylish "designer" stuff.
..but for faces, this sucks compared to what Hot Toys would have done with it.

It's pointless to compare what "Hot Toys" would have done (and they have been way off too... Thor: TDW LOKI, anyone?) since this is not a license Hot Toys would be interested in.

But think of it this way... it doesn't suck as much as what Asmus would have done with it.

To me this is a GREAT first reveal... the clothing on this figure is STUNNING, by the way... Hot Toys or not.

I wouldn't mind a better look at the head sculpt, though

Commence with the photoshopping!

Last edited:
Back