Statue Tarzan Cry ARH Studios Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get this?
The upcoming statue has me relooking at it.
Reading the original novels as well and I like the simplicity of this statue. Can't find a single review or in hand pic online lol

It's not a bad looking piece but unless your a hardcore Tarzan fan I don't see a lot of people ordering this as it's not really exciting. I know in the books he's able to mimic all sorts of sounds and yell/scream in the heat of battle, the "call" was more of a Weissmuller thing for the movies.

I haven't seen or heard of a review on this at all.
It's not a bad looking piece but unless your a hardcore Tarzan fan I don't see a lot of people ordering this as it's not really exciting. I know in the books he's able to mimic all sorts of sounds and yell/scream in the heat of battle, the "call" was more of a Weissmuller thing for the movies.

Thanks for the feedback, guys :)
Decided to order one. Good price at $295 (..with 1/4 statues rapidly approaching $500 as standard).

Guess I'll be the one to put in hand pics on line :D

Thanks for the feedback, guys :)
Decided to order one. Good price at $295 (..with 1/4 statues rapidly approaching $500 as standard).

Guess I'll be the one to put in hand pics on line :D

That doesn't sound like a bad price at all. Please post some pics once you have it, I didn't order one but would still like to see how it turned out.

This looks pretty nice. Did not see any mention is it based on the likeness of any actor or illustrated piece, does anyone happen to know that ?

This looks pretty nice. Did not see any mention is it based on the likeness of any actor or illustrated piece, does anyone happen to know that ?

Not based on any particular actor or picture.
It's more how the original novels describe him.

Update for anyone interested :D

I received the statue but it had a bit of a wonky eye (and the colored parts were quite large).
I contacted ARH and they agreed to ship it back and Arahom said he'd personally repaint the eyes and inspect it.
The original statue had brown hair and green eyes ...many companies tend to give Tarzan similar colors to movie actors that have played him.

I asked if the eyes could be repainted blue and said I'd be happy to pay for the hair to be redone black. (the original character of the novels had black hair and blue eyes).
Arahom said he'd be do both at no charge and 'wanted to ensure I got the perfect Tarzan statue'.

Arrived back with me at the start of the week and I'm very happy with it.
The repainted eyes have an intensity that the original didn't and the black hair really makes the statue pop! (the brown sort of blended into the similar brown of the loincloth and knife)
He also signed the base which was cool. Definitely appreciate the extra mile ARH went with this one!

iPhone pics don't really do it justice ...I should get a camera and take better pics considering the effort they went to but here it is!

IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG

Can't wait to get the ARH Tarzan Primal Rage statue now!

Back