warhammer 40k 1/6 scale space marines figures by sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronze beard

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just like to say new to this just signed up to this so hello all my idea for 1/6 scale figure line up for sideshow / hot toys would be .well how to start as i've been big fan of sideshow and hot toys 1/6 scale figures as in the likes of iron man, star wars, and new star craft figures, very expensive but as a collecter im still very interested in buying them in future. now as I've also been big fan of the warhammer 40k universe ie space marines factions blood angles ,dark angles , space wolfs ,war boyz oaks, elder forces, armys of chaos...etc. And plus new up coming Next-gen ( eternal crusade) mmo pvp pve game due for release 2015 on ps4 xbox one pc. would be great to see great companies like side show/ hot toys 1/6 figures and games work shop war hammer 40k / eternal crusade story come to life and join forces in the form of sideshows 1/6 scale figures for first time. imagine a ultra marine or a blood angle or your favourite faction from 40k universe in form of 1/6 scale figures with movable fingers arms legs joints etc removable helmets light up eye sockets built in the helmet switch between normal and battle damaged helmets and armor pieces chest armor styles just like 1/6 scale iron man figures or star wars clone troopers the detail the characters the story the possibilities are near to endless lot of 40k fans out there alot of sci-fi fans would be interested in a new Sideshow 1/6 war hammer 40k scale figures line up build them same way sideshow made iron man, star wars troopers, star craft 1/6 figures and they will come well they will order pre-order make even more $ for up coming ideas for furture .thank you this is my dream and ultimately my favourite 1/6 scale figure creation idea.

If they made a Adeptus Arbite and a Sister of Battle I would be all over this.

Back