• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(ONE SIXTH GLOBAL) Ebay Store 1/6 Custom figure listing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ever since our Van Zan figure came out, I always wanted to make a Quinn figure to go with him.
That combined with the fact that there are 15 other Van Zan owners out there, pushed me
to finally get it done.

Here's is the Quinn link from my ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-1-6-REIGN-OF-FIRE-DX-QUINN-FIGURE-BY-OSG-/231320715104?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

These are made to go with the Van Zan's and are based on the first time they met.
Where Van Zan holds up the Dragon Tooth and starts his story. One of the better scenes in the film.
So all you Van Zan owners can pose them face/face to mimic that scene. That's what I'll be doing with mine.

A big thanks to everyone who made this figure possible.
Dean, Jacob and Natchan, I couldn't have done it without you.

Here's the label that's on and in the box to make sure they get some props..=]

ROFQUINNBOX1_zpsb7defe4b.jpg

ROFQUINNBOX2_zpsc80ffe4b.jpg

ROFQUINNBOX3_zps4d8094ad.jpg

Some pictures out of the box.

QUINNONE1_zps64d84226.jpg

QUINNONE2_zps3d65fe39.jpg

QUINNONE3_zps0abee020.jpg

QUINNONE4_zps12916e62.jpg

QUINNONE5_zps25a6d051.jpg

Here's Quinn's knife...and yes he had one even if you only see it for milliseconds.

QUINNONE7_zps68c29f77.jpg

QUINNONE8_zps44725665.jpg

QUINNONE10_zps7b370df0.jpg

QUINNONE11_zpsbd5d1cc6.jpg

They come as pictured, except the figure # will correspond to the
order in which they are purchased(ex:0001,0002, 0003....), Because some are sold
already (like the one pictured),obviously you wont be getting that number.

Full figure includes the following.

1) Quinn head by Dean @ CC with top shelf paint app by Jacob(Rahmier84) and neo magnet set up
2) Customized World Box VT-001 body with gloved hand set (trigger and partial grip)
3) Custom outfit (Corduroy Jacket by Natchan, Military black sweater, Military faded black pants, leather boots)
4) Accessories: Rifle with real leather sling, knife with sheath, real leather brown military belt
5) Custom dx style stand/dio with engraved numbered name plate
6) Custom box with Label and inserts: C.O.A.'s for figure and Jacket.

Of course everything is custom weathered and hand assembled by me.
So some variants can occur based on weathering and other factors.
I can tell, the rifle & knife have improved even more with each paint app and custom mod.
The rifle pictured was the prototype with neo magnets holding the strap on. I have since
went to steel rings to connect strap and it looks more natural.

There will only be 10 figures total.
It's a first come first serve and I have 4 more figures that are hours away
from being ready to ship, so no waiting months for a figure.
Just need touch-ups and final weathering and off they go.
The rest will be made to order. I will start a list, but once the 10 spots are gone...they are gone.

If interested or have any question, post in here or PM me.
Previously interested people who PM me, please post in this official thread.

Thanks

Ike @ One Sixth Global

Back