Fell Beast and Morgul Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnamiraTook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just got one (through Ebay) and, having never really seen one up close before, I'm amazed at the fine detail in a small sculpture. Its a remarkable bit of sculpting and I'm delighted with it.

Well done Jamie and Brigette. I wish you were still working on LotR for us.

Flawless painting also -- an added bonus.

DonnamiraTook said:
I just got one (through Ebay) and, having never really seen one up close before, I'm amazed at the fine detail in a small sculpture. Its a remarkable bit of sculpting and I'm delighted with it.

Well done Jamie and Brigette. I wish you were still working on LotR for us.

Flawless painting also -- an added bonus.

Glad you like it! I was kinda disapointed when I got it. The WiKi is sooooooo small! Guess it's still not my favorite piece.

PF fellbeast? woah! that would be.... um.... big... very, very big.... :monkey1
sadly, to big for my room....:monkey2

Congrats :rock

its a sweet piece...detail on the fell beast is is pretty amazing...but the wiki on the other hand...not so much...but for the size, its not bad I guess.

Congrats on your latest addition, glad you like it!

Before I got one, I've only senn it on pictures and was expecting it to be bigger. When I finally got one I was somewhat disappointed about its size. :eek:

I've had two of these at one point but sold them both - they just didn't fit the rest of my display of mainly 1/6 scale statues. But I think it would display well together with the mini Balrog or some other items at a smaller scale.

I knew the size so was not disappointed there. For the small size of the ML, I thought it was quite well done.

It was $315 without shipping. I did not expect to get it for that price and it was my first and only bid.

Congrats on an excellent piece...this was the piece that started it all for me...ahhh *memories*...my first sideshow/weta statue....

$315 for him actually isn't that bad considering the prices I've seen him go for on EvilBAY....congrats on the acquisition.

Hey, if anyone's interested,I have an extra one from a deal that went south. I'm just looking to recoup some monies from it. The edition on it is under #30. I'd prefer it go to a collector before I take on the 'Bay.

Back