1/6 Ebay Black Widow head. Need body to match skin color? Suggestions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenPimp

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,

I have purchased this HS from Head_Play on ebay. I need a mid/large size boob body to go with her. I can't find any suggestions online.

Can anyone help me out? As you can see she is currently sitting on top of a bottle of Visine-A. Not exactly sexy.

1903983_702680753116245_1082564868_n.jpg

I am thinking about this body. I read somewhere online that this is "HT Tan" and will match. I plan to put clothes on her so the seamless body doesn't concern me. Thanks a lot. I would rather it not be seamless but a hard joint body.

$_57.JPG

Sorry GoldenPimp but why do you want a seamless body? If you intend to dress your Black Widow figures, I think a Very Cool body or any other standard body is sufficient.

That said, I'd also like to get an answer at this question 'cause I'm very interested of buying this Widow custom headsculpt for myself. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, best bodies for this HS are VeryCool FX02-B -Flesh Caucasian- (the large bust version is FX01-B), or Flirty Girl FB01-M-C (mid bust, medium tan, type C), and if you really want a seamless body, the Phicen PLMB2014-S02 (Super Flexible -steel skeleton-, mid bust, Tan) is not so bad.

Be careful, VeryCool 'pale' bodies are too 'white' to match, 'caucasian' are good (not perfect), and I guess with a little repaint 'asian' bodies can match well, but I won't bet.
Same thing for Flirty Girl bodies, Type A is too 'white', Type B is too 'pink', Type C is good, and Flirty Girl bodies are 'full plastic', no rubber.
For a seamless body, I saw a few pictures on Flickr with the Phicen 'HT tan' body, and it's not the 'Halle Berry' body, it's an old body (2.0 and you have to change the neck peg) from Phicen. Recently I saw many pictures with the 'super flexible Tan body', and it's not bad at all ;)

Back