I've got less than 3 hours to decide, so do me a small favor and help me decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long story short, artist Lewis Frye painted up two Freddy masks for me because I couldn't decide in the beginning which one I wanted. Now both are finished, and I still can't decide. I feel as if you Freaks will provide me with the best judgement because you all have an eye for detail. I'm not looking for accuracy, but more which feels more Englund like, and more Freddy like.

Please help, I've got 3 hours lmao.

10643350_751794084877381_2051975345_n.jpg

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS ME WITH MY INDECISIVENESS!

Thank you sir for being quick! One vote for butterfingers (that's the left, part 3). The one on the right is part 2, which doesn't have much of a name.

Well Butteringers is winning by a land slide... I'm surprised :p. I was going to go with part 2 because I thought it looked more like Freddy but I think I'll go with BF after all. I'll wait and see if anyone else posts too :)

Closed mouth defenatly looks better,one on right looks like a mask,the closed mouth looks more like a display piece.

Interesting. I thought the left looked more like a mask (plastic like)

Regardless I just told him I'll go with butter fingers :D

Back