• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DO NOT buy from showcasecomicsandstatues. They are scammers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chutterbox

Super Freak
Reaction score
POed the new ht diecast mark 42,from this ebay seller about 2 months ago. Been corresponding with them back and forth. They have ben good about it usually message back within 4 days with good details so I was not worried. plus had 100% feedback.

They told me last message will be receiving their shipment in 2 week so i was excited. And got message from ebay today the item is canceled and the seller is not longer registered.

They bailed with the money.

Please help me, how can i gwt money back? I have never had this happen to me!

POed the new ht diecast mark 42,from this ebay seller about 2 months ago. Been corresponding with them back and forth. They have ben good about it usually message back within 4 days with good details so I was not worried. plus had 100% feedback.

They told me last message will be receiving their shipment in 2 week so i was excited. And got message from ebay today the item is canceled and the seller is not longer registered.

They bailed with the money.

Please help me, how can i gwt money back? I have never had this happen to me!

I believe Ebays buyer protection is only about 30 days, so they will not be able to help you. That's the bad thing about paypal vs credit card purchasing. You my friend are SOL :slap

It sucks but too much time has probably gone by to file a Paypal claim. You might try and see what they say though. What happened to you is the perfect example of why it's not a good idea to PO on eBay.

Send paypal a message. I order few months ago a xvmc for a friend, notting recieved and it was 40 days ago. I call paypal and they fix my money back.

that sucks. I've never PO anything off ebay because of this issue. There are so many other retailers out there. It's better to support them and pay the higher price tag. Hope you're able to get your money back.

If you paid with a credit card through Paypal, you could try a chargeback. Credit card companies usually have much longer timeframes from 180 days out to a year.

I think Paypal credit / Bill me later only has a 30 day coverage window from the time you pay. Can you still file a claim through eBay? You usually have 30 days to file after the estimated delivery date shown on the listing.

Back