Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3A x Destiny
The epic new gaming universe by Bungie
Striking 1/6th figures from 3A
Become Legend

996155_10152584209478260_6810987674823640292_n.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the armours enough so i'm in; but damn, it'll be a couple of years before any of us get a figure in hand.

Be cool if they showed us some samples on the games release date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update from their latest newsletter
Its about time for reveal and sale.

3A | ON SALE IN JUNE
World War Robot | Dirty Deeds v2 Three
Transformers | Optimus Prime
Destiny | Titan
3AGO | Wave Two
Tomorrow Queens | TKlub | NINJA TQ
Gala Milk | World of Isobelle Pascha | 24” Liz
Marvel | Spider-man

Never played destiny but the character designs look dope

What you doing in here!!! Lol

The character designs are great cos they were created by the same team that did Halo (Bungie)

You can see similar resemblance to that game. I wonder if this line can go as deep as Halo, but I highly doubt it. I'll be happy with the main three.

The real question is whether they'll be doing the guardians from the early art and commercials or whether they'll do a specific armor set. My guess for titan is artwork guardian, Lord Shax, or an Iron Banner titan
995873_20130611_790screen003.jpg
244779.jpg

2622233-ironbanner_titan.png

Of course I HOPE we get Vault of Glass armor
maxresdefault.jpg

They have alot of freedom with this line so I'm guessing we'll find out real quick if any of them are actually players of destiny. Also....WHICH WEAPONS!?

What you doing in here!!! Lol

The character designs are great cos they were created by the same team that did Halo (Bungie)

You can see similar resemblance to that game. I wonder if this line can go as deep as Halo, but I highly doubt it. I'll be happy with the main three.

haha I just like bungie lol and yea the characters in that game are like Halo mixed with guardians of the galaxy, they look legit

The real question is whether they'll be doing the guardians from the early art and commercials or whether they'll do a specific armor set. My guess for titan is artwork guardian, Lord Shax, or an Iron Banner titan
View attachment 185924
They have alot of freedom with this line so I'm guessing we'll find out real quick if any of them are actually players of destiny. Also....WHICH WEAPONS!?
We'll probably see the artwork guardians, which I'm fine with since they all look like their classes. I'm hoping that they offer some kind of armor and weapon pack though.

I'm really excited for this. I'm not a fan of the game but the designs are incredible. Can't wait to see what they come up with....and then finally get my hands on it in 3 years when it's released.:)

I'm really excited for this. I'm not a fan of the game but the designs are incredible. Can't wait to see what they come up with....and then finally get my hands on it in 3 years when it's released.:)

Well Bungie wants this game to be a ten year journey. So if threeA release the main three every three years. That's almost the same timeframe. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had no idea they were making figures of this, I was planning on making my own.

Id love to see what they might do, however theres so much customisability that i think most will be disapianted...

Rumor has it mcfarlane may do a line, thats where im guna throw mu eggs

Back