Hot Toys QS003???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow collectors!

I have in my collection both the QS001 Dark Knight Trilogy Batman and the QS002 Terminator Endoskeleton. I love both the 1/4 scale figures, amazing detail. I am wondering what ideas you guys had on what should be the next 1/4 scale Hot Toys figure (QS003). Does anyone know of any plans for Hot Toys making 1/4 scale figures?

Personally, I believe that a 1/4 scale Predator Jungle Hunter is sorely needed. The Jungle Hunter is THE iconic Predator! I mentioned in the Classic Predator thread that I find making a 1/6th scale Jungle Hunter 2.0 redundant as the Classic looks so much like the Jungle. Now I realize they are quite different now...but I know that I would second guess buying a Jungle 2.0 as I find my Classic Pred looks enough like Jungle. I would, however, buy that 1/4 scale Predator Jungle Hunter. I would like it if the figure came with separate heads for the masked predator and unmasked so that those mandible seams are not present. Also PERS eyes would be awesome.

Also, would love to see 1/4 scale Vader. What a way to kick off the Hot Toy-Star Wars partnership.

Now, lets here your opinions/thoughts!!!

Well for me I would have said the police shoot out T800 but seeing as its coming out in 1/6 which I prefer anyway, Dutch would be nice, however I would also be fine if the line did not continue. I just like 1/6 better for lots of reasons, I am happy with my endoskeleton don't get me wrong, but had it came out in 1/6 first I may very well have passed.

Ht keeps announcing new licenses for 1/4, yet haven't even shown anything in over a year, line is dead.

If they ever get round to doing a third one it's bound to be a Predator, Iron Man or Ledger Joker. I wouldn't be holding out hope for a 1/4 scale Michael J Fox Teen Wolf or anything.

A friend who is the local HT dealer told me it's an IM . No more details were given. I presume it will probably be the Mark 42 or 7

Maybe we will get mark 1 as a 1/4 scale, but jeez I still rather see a predator made first.

They don't make true 1:6 scale Predators so I can't see them making 1:4 scale ones. Like NECA you'd get a 19'' one.

Man I'm in a cynical mood today.

They don't make true 1:6 scale Predators so I can't see them making 1:4 scale ones.
those 1/4 will be true 1/6.
though they still will not be predators.
man you're a very positive person :D

I knew you'd be thinking the same thing so I thought I'd put it out there.

But anywho, as regards more 1:4 figures, always best to take a 'believe it when you see it' stance with Hot Toys. For awhile there it looked like every license was gonna be getting 1:4 scalers and so far only 2 actually have, 1 figure each.

The summer Star Wars announcement was their most recent mention of it, suggesting that they haven't yet dropped the idea.

Indeed, they need to make all the Iron Mans in 1:4 so as to have the funds to occasionally throw the rest of us bone every now and again with a figure from a classic license. Or so it apparently is with 1:6.

I know it hasn't started yet and in fact my favorite license Terminator has a figure before it, but once it does start it will take over and the pre-emptive complaining will be justified later :D

QS004 will be Joker
QS005 will be another Iron Man
QS006 will be Batman 2.0

wash, rinse, repeat

Maybe some AvP Predators will get thrown into the mix at some point.

You never know, they might surprise everyone yet and widen their scope with something like a 1/4 scale 'Trading Places' Dan Ackroyd with multiple looks: business suit, tramp wear and 'i've hit rock bottom' stained Santa suit complete with fish stuffed crotch and a bottle of hooch in a brown paper bag.

Anyone? No? Just me then.

Seriously though, I'd love a Mad Max:The Road Warrior in 1/4 or 1/6. At this point though, if there ever is one, it'll be from the upcoming remake. Fury Road my arse.

Yeah, I can definately see an Iron Man. And with all the many released marks ect ect...
I would actually say that a 1/4 scale of one of the more iconic, main movie suits (mark 3, 4, 7, 42) makes sense over the numerous house protocol suits.
Could even have PERS with the Tony Stark head sculpt.

But I am hoping for that Jungle Hunter. I hope and pray! It is iconic, it is needed in our collections... come on Hot Toys!

You never know, they might surprise everyone yet and widen their scope with something like a 1/4 scale 'Trading Places' Dan Ackroyd with multiple looks: business suit, tramp wear and 'i've hit rock bottom' stained Santa suit complete with fish stuffed crotch and a bottle of hooch in a brown paper bag.

Anyone? No? Just me then.

Seriously though, I'd love a Mad Max:The Road Warrior in 1/4 or 1/6. At this point though, if there ever is one, it'll be from the upcoming remake. Fury Road my arse.

I would lose my mind if they made a Mad Max figure in any scale.

Back