• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Jack Sparrow PF [SoCal Pickup Available] - $285

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c3r1h5

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm downsizing and slowly starting to sell my statues and figures. I'm the original owner and comes with shipper. Displayed in smoke free home and no direct sunlight.

PAYMENT - Price does not include any Paypal fees. Please send payment as gift or add 4% for fees.

SHIPPING - Price does not include shipping. Item will be shipped from CA 92806 via USPS Priority Mail or FEDEX Home/Ground (cheapest of the two) domestic only for now. Will come with signature confirmation and insurance. PM me for shipping quote.

LOCAL PICK UP - Pick up is also available in Irvine, Anaheim, Placentia, or Frank and Sons (Saturday only).

ITEMS FOR SALE
Sideshow - 300019 - Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure (No. 75/1500) - $285
I am concerned about shipping due to the bandana, but willing to ship. PM me for shipping quote.

More Photos: https://imgur.com/a/a3oKx
fyLbDiC.jpg

Thanks for checking.

SOLD ITEMS

SIDESHOW Hulk Maquette (Avengers) - $450 via FB in Feb-18

Last edited:
Back