Media PSN under attack.. again.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty lame for Lizard Squad to DDOS attack a gaming platform. Why F with gamers??

Lizard Squad?? It's like I'm in second grade coming up with names for Ninja Turtle villains! :rotfl

This second attack is just infuriating. I was about to transfer my progress on Metal Gear Solid 2 from my PS3 to Vita to play at work but it won't let me without logging in PSN.

Lizard Squad?? It's like I'm in second grade coming up with names for Ninja Turtle villains! :rotfl

This second attack is just infuriating. I was about to transfer my progress on Metal Gear Solid 2 from my PS3 to Vita to play at work but it won't let me without logging in PSN.

:lol That's pretty funny. :goodpost: :lol

I guess that's the name of the group doing the DDOS attack. It is lame in every sense of the word to hack a gaming platform where all you do is mess with people wanting to relax and play some video games. I'm sure there are other things they could hack, unless Sony is an easy target. "intro to hacking - step:1 - Hack PSN"

Sony needs to get their head out of their ass......I'm sorry, but why does this happen to PSN on this scale and not Live? Again, this scale........this is HORSE CRAP. And we are paying for what? same security as before? If I get an email telling me to change my passwords again, I'll be pissed. Thanks for the heads up!

Damn, I am still a Play Station supporter, but this issue has to be fix asap.
Can't believe another DDOS attack has happened.

Sony needs to get their head out of their ass......I'm sorry, but why does this happen to PSN on this scale and not Live? Again, this scale........this is HORSE CRAP. And we are paying for what? same security as before? If I get an email telling me to change my passwords again, I'll be pissed. Thanks for the heads up!

psn arnt the only targets. blizzard has had these attacks too. and they got attacked today too
league of legends and runescape are all getting attacked

and you need to read up what an ddos attack is

This is messed up. And I thought they were on top of their security from the last attack two years ago.

I Had the Xbox 360 First and didn't have any trouble with LIVE .. then i got myself a PS3 and noticed PSN is always down for Maintenance, it was annoying and still is on the PS4.

Ok, forgot the DDos attack; they've now made bomb threats, as it were. Maybe going into FBI country now. PSN being down (and others) is annoying, but I sure don't want anyone hurt ever

Source

It was working yesterday, but it's indeed down.

Hopefully we get reimbursed with another free decent game like last time :lecture

Microsoft is behind it !

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Back