It's Here I'm so Happy(plus Small little Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

batman232

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I end up ordering the 1989 Batmobile from BBTS the discounted scratched discounted one. I't arrived earlier today I also had Hulk and Bruce, which both arrived 2 days ago. I didn't want to open them till My project was ready and till The Bat got here. Now for the batmobile It actually just had two scuffs which you can't tell unless you flash light on it and really look for it. Overall can't beat the price $529 Shipped. One big Bummer though one light doesn't work the front right one, just emailed BBTS I guess have to wait till tomorrow to see what they say. Since in the site it just says that it was inspected and just scuffs and scratches nothing about electronics not working. Hopefully they give me some kind of credit. Now for the shelfs I bought a cheap Bookshelf from Walmart and used the pieces as shelves www.walmart.com/ip/Ameriwood-5-Shelf-Bookcase-Multiple-Finishes/17480012 $30 bucks can't beat that lol. If I would of bought the shelves from ikea or home depot it would have been close or more than $100 anyways I got the Idea from a guy here on the boards about sticking 2 shelves together since the Tumbler and 1989 are really Wide. I still need the Dx09 for now the Neca would Do. Now my collection is small and its a mixture of different Brands and universe, since I used to collect before. But from now on it's all Hot Toys...BTW it's true Hot Toys looks great in Pics and videos, but on HAnd is a whole different story They're amazing . And the batmobile it's huge now here are the pics lol Any suggestions would be great
20140822_002942_zpsta3v4dzo.jpg20140820_225529_zpsp2pyc9mg.jpg20140822_145014_zpsz0qpa0jd.jpg20140822_150353_zpsu4bcarcx.jpg20140822_150410_zpshqk5l05w.jpg20140822_171628_zpsvumbmtmq.jpg20140822_184002_zpsgcgairbe.jpg20140822_184013_zpsxuymk5ix.jpg20140822_212841_zps5m3hxclc.jpg20140822_212916_zps1nkwjdi3.jpg20140822_212947_Night_zpsgbo1iigb.jpg20140822_213025_zpsznxs6cal.jpg20140822_213158_zps5xvn7sze.jpg20140822_140623_zps12sjgw2a.jpg

Re: I't Here I'm so Happy(plus Small little Project)

Even got 3 Spare shelves for my kid's room :), I also have lots of figure that I haven't open Mostly Marvel I think It's about time I do. They look better display then in the package :yess: kids.jpg

cool set up, and congrats on your new arrivals! I did check out bbts when you mentioned the batmobile, I was a little turned off about them being damaged but now that your saying its not bad i might look into it. Im sure they all have different scratches on them, do they send you pics before they send it? or is it kinda a grab bag so to speak (meaning dont know what your going to get). I found one locally for $625 and its close so i can pick it up, seller says its perfect condition but for a $100 difference it might be worth the gamble to go with bbts. And if its bad i guess i can just call it battle damaged lol.

cool set up, and congrats on your new arrivals! I did check out bbts when you mentioned the batmobile, I was a little turned off about them being damaged but now that your saying its not bad i might look into it. Im sure they all have different scratches on them, do they send you pics before they send it? or is it kinda a grab bag so to speak (meaning dont know what your going to get). I found one locally for $625 and its close so i can pick it up, seller says its perfect condition but for a $100 difference it might be worth the gamble to go with bbts. And if its bad i guess i can just call it battle damaged lol.

Thanks bro my collection is pretty small compared to some of the guys here in the forum, but we have to start somewhere lol... Anyways about the BM, they inspect it before sending it, as for pics they don't send you any. But other than the light which I was reading that is an easy fix , still waiting for them to send me an email about it. But really is hard to tell my batmobile has any scratches at all is more like small scuffs which are really not noticeable. Unless you get a flash light and see it from and angle lol, which no one will do. Also no glue residue, but for $529 shipped I can't really complaint since it is a masterpiece. One thing the box is Huge! You might need a truck if you pick it up . As for paying 625 its not bad, as when it came out was 679 if I'm not mistaking . But yeah for me it was worth it Make sure you have Space for this Bad boy. Just missing the dx08 n dx09 . :) I say asked the guy for a better price maybe he would negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back