Poll: Which Iron Man Armor would you like to see added to Hot Toys' Diecast Series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armor would you like to see added to Hot Toys Diecast Series?

• Mark I

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Mark II

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Mark III (Battle Damage)

• Mark IV

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Mark V

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Mark VI (With BD additional parts)

Votes: 56 40.6%
  • Mark VII

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Iron Monger

• Midas (Mark XXI)

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
Of all Hot Toys' releases of the Iron Man suits, which is the one armor you hope is added to their MMS Diecast Series?

I'm sure they will eventually be revisited, but I am curious to see which one is the top.

I would love if they all made 1-7 In diecast if i can onky choose one it will be Mark 7 specially that a lot of the armors are just revision of Mark 7

ALways wanted an Iron Monger and never picked it up. Would be a nice second chance.

I would love if they all made 1-7 In diecast if i can onky choose one it will be Mark 7 specially that a lot of the armors are just revision of Mark 7

I wanted to make it where people could vote twice, but wasn't sure how :gah:

I voted for Mark 7 but really wanted to vote for mark 1 as well. I liked mark 6 too it was ok. :p

I would only be willing to buy a Mark 7 or War Machine Mark 1 DieCast. I do not want too many Iron Man figures... Will have Starboost, War Machine Mark 2 and Mark 3 Diecast.

I think a Mark II unleashed die-cast would be awesome. But since I have that figure already (non-diecast of course) I would pick something that I've wanted but never got and that's Mark V.

Back