The Bridge Directs Smaug Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
We at TORn are lucky in we get to help tbd unveil this awesome looking and huge Smaug action figure. You can get it right now via WB.com and it has an edition size of 3k pieces.

Smaug Figure

We at TORn are lucky in we get to help tbd unveil this awesome looking and huge Smaug action figure. You can get it right now via WB.com and it has an edition size of 3k pieces.

Smaug Figure

That's pretty neat. I was a little bummed when I saw he has only 10 pts of articulation, but with wired wings and tail you can probably get a lot of cool poses out of him. And for the size, the price is not bad. I'm thinking about it....

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. I agree the wired parts will allow for some good poses and the size of the figure is a pretty good sized piece. The price I think is fair considering how large Smaug is.

I wonder how fast the 3k will sell. Will it be available elsewhere or only through WB.com?

22" wingspan... but 21" high? Seems like the wings would be bigger than that if you look at the picture.

I'd like a 1/6th bust of the head please. I'll settle for 1/8th. But I would like to put my Asmus Bilbo inside his mouth, where he belongs.

It looks good. I probably won't get it because it's doesn't fit in with the rest of my stuff. But, the price point for what it is is pretty nice so I will think about it.

I'm still debating. Smarting, a bit, from not having all the dwarves from The Bridge Direct. It will always feel like an odd collection.

Back