• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TheOwl's Sale Thread. Custom Connery Bond Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOwl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm trying to clear up some space so its time to thin out some of the collection. Below are a few things to note about the items I have for sale;

I have a smoke free home, and all items are kept away from direct sunlight.

All prices include shipping in the US and Paypal fees unless otherwise mentioned.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding anything I have for sale. Also feel free to message me if you would like more pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Up for your consideration is a 1/6 figure of Sean Connery as James Bond with sculpt by Rocco Tartamella and paint by the incredible Thomas Terbanc! This figure is in overall fantastic condition and comes from a smoke free home. (Please see pictures below and message me with any questions that you may have!) I'm looking to get $170 for this figure. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

Last edited:
Re: TheOwl's Sale Thread. Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai lot. Price Lowered!

Reserved for future sales.

Last edited:
Re: TheOwl's Sale Thread. bbkill's Brosnan Bond sculpt $60 Medicom RAH Joker $90 & mo

Might have to take that Bond, very cool.

Back