Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
vbnqFLi.jpg

Big Chief Studios Facebook said:
Materialising soon...

Big Chief Studios Facebook said:
As a heads up the final production piece will sadly not be wooden. To do so would result in a retail price of around £1000 each!

Re: Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 1/6 TARDIS

Well I hope they don't come up with any silly pricing they should be able to keep this affordable even with lights and sounds.

I'll wait for more pics and a price before I celebrate. I am still keen on making my own... I still plan to begin my Newberry TARDIS in September. :D

Since I know I'll never make my own, I'm all over this. If they can keep the pricing reasonable, it's an instant buy.

This would have been nice to get early on for 11 and Amy but hell, how can I say no to this? It'll be awesome.

SOLD! wonder what ver it will be tho? nu-who? classic? any idea fellow whovians? can you tell by looking at what we see here?

and shameless plug-
last day of sale for "count the shadows" glow in the dark vashta nerada tee(with hidden skull only seen when glows!), 9$ at zebratees.com

I would be VERY surprised if it wasn't the current Moffat version. I hoping that it is so. :pray:

Great news!! I really want a sixth scale TARDIS, going to be very hard to say no to this, as always depends on the price! Interested to see which version it is too.

Really hope it's reasonably priced as I just don't have the skill to make one myself! :pray: :pray:

Amazing news! Can't wait for this one! i'm hoping for the 9/10 Tardis, but any 1/6 Tardis would be great.

I just hope it's NOT only available from the BCS website.
I hope you can order it from BBTS or AE.

Good grief...how big would this thing be??

Guess that sucker isn't going in the cabinet haha

This is the type of thing that'd almost be better served up in flat-packed kit form, depending on how the interior is handled. I'm keen for one, but can't justify a couple hundred bucks or more on something I can make myself.

They should start with Hartnell's since he is the next classic figure coming.

I'd love to see this with lights and sound with an interchangeable backdrop for different doctors (I know the exterior changed between doctors - but I don't see buying 10 different Tardi with the different styles.

So we could display them like this, but with the different interiors seen through the door -

1836874_941995002481194_6562640719794236762_o.jpg

Back