Original, Unaltered Cut Of Star Wars Trilogy To Be Released On Blu-ray By Disney?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Original, Unaltered Cut Of Star Wars Trilogy To Be Released On Blu-ray By Disney

:clap

Re: Original, Unaltered Cut Of Star Wars Trilogy To Be Released On Blu-ray By Disney

Yeah baby..........YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

animated-smileys-bananas-024.gif

Pretty cool i guess. But it's hard for me to get excited personally. I've seen these movies so many times i don't even really need to watch them anymore. I just have to close my lids to revisit them, unless i want to hear JW music.

I thought George said they were GONE:rotfl

Not surprised. When Disney bought Lucasfilm, I knew they would do this.

Pass.......

Will buy.

A little celebration music. :banana

So I guess this means the Special Editions..."no longer exist"???

BBWWAaahahahahahahHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Cool, can I buy these and throw 'Ghost Hayden' and the new version of Vader which narratively treats the audience like the watch order is I,II,III,IV,V,VI instead of VI,V,VI,I,II,III in the bin then?... :lol

An announcement on one unofficial website? Yeah, I'm not celebrating just yet. Besides I have a feeling they won't get the care that Harmy has put into them anyway.

So I guess this means the Special Editions..."no longer exist"???

BBWWAaahahahahahahHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, lots of folks first discovered the original films as the "Special Editions," and will be nostalgic for CG Jabba, nu dance scene, etc., and will pay money for it. If the originals are released on Blu Ray (and it would be foolish for Disney not to at least try to do this, even if the news story here is BS), I expect we'll see more special edition re-releases in the future. Maybe even "the original, unedited special editions" before George started making more and more changes to it :lol

Strangely, I noticed to day after watching the Harmy ESB that my eyes weren't at all fatigued by the end. Usually my eyes feel really tired after watching the SE. Has anyone else had that experience?

Unfortunately, lots of folks first discovered the original films as the "Special Editions," and will be nostalgic for CG Jabba, nu dance scene, etc., and will pay money for it. If the originals are released on Blu Ray (and it would be foolish for Disney not to at least try to do this, even if the news story here is BS), I expect we'll see more special edition re-releases in the future. Maybe even "the original, unedited special editions" before George started making more and more changes to it :lol

Well 2017 is coming up which will be the 20th anniversary of the first theatrical SE's. :lol "See the original 20th anniversary release again...for the first time."

Strangely, I noticed to day after watching the Harmy ESB that my eyes weren't at all fatigued by the end. Usually my eyes feel really tired after watching the SE. Has anyone else had that experience?

Yes it definitely hurt my eyes to watch the SE's. ;)

Well you probably mean it hurts your eyes in a different way than mine. :lol

Back