1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Batman: Arkham City 1/6

“You’re not safe here. No one is.” Batman: Arkham City has been a very popular video game among fans since its debut! The narrative, character, world designs, and game play have all contributed to the game’s success. Many Batman fans have been craving for the collectible figure from the video game since the release of Hot Toys’ teaser photos.

tumblr_naiaxpFsox1tszo5co1_1280.jpg

As a celebration for Batman’s 75th anniversary, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the Batman: Arkham City: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure. The collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Batman from the game featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with 2 interchangeable lower faces, newly sculpted muscular body and Batsuit, and detailed weapons.

Fans of “Bats” don’t miss out on pre-ordering this amazing Collectible Figure!

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman from Batman: Arkham City
- Video game-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) right palm for holding Batclaw
- One (1) left palm for holding line launcher

Costume :
- One (1) Batsuit with iconic Batman logo on chest
- One (1) dark blue cape
- One (1) brown utility belt
- One (1) pair of dark grey gauntlets
- One (1) pair of dark grey boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Batarang
- One (1) Batclaw with interchangeable hook
- One (1) explosive gel
- One (1) line launcher

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Jimo Lee
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Hyeong Seok, Koh

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s14)

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

10575257_10152244309637344_5265137758413400798_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

There is already a thread for this figure... who else but Hologram AI to start a new one... :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

There is already a thread for this figure... who else buy Hologram AI to start a new one... :lol
Forgot the other thread was for Batman specifically. Thought it was for the general license in itself. :lol Mods will do their merge magic as they see fit as usual.

GFFFFFFFLLLBAVHTHJEKTUKAGHKEJHULAJHJKKLSKSJSKSDHJ- Oh, sorry; that was just the sound of my brain's fluid leaking out of my ears, since it just exploded. This will be ordered post-haste, and this is one occasion, where I can, with 100% certainty, assure that I will follow through until it lands on my doorstep.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman: Arkham City: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

This makes three threads, but, honestly, this totally deserves three threads. Absolutely stunning.

This makes three threads, but, honestly, this totally deserves three threads. Absolutely stunning.

Hahaha I was just thinking the same thing... 3 threads?! :lol

Instant pre-order!

Does this come with three different helmet or what? He also seems to be able to turn his head. I see three different mouth pieces.

Does this come with three different helmet or what? He also seems to be able to turn his head. I see three different mouth pieces.

They'll no doubt be changeable mouth pieces like the other Batman releases. Are there three though? I only notice two, a neutral one and an angry one. This looks really great through. I thought it'd include more gadgets going by the original teaser years ago but I guess after all this time something's better than nothing.

Was hoping there'd be a new thread for this once it was officially revealed. Hate the thought of carrying on that old thread from years ago.

This looks really great. I'm still unsure about that rubber suit though. Also, is it just me or do his hands look really tiny?

This has been in video games - but I think we'll consolidate things here. This figure will appeal to even those with no interest in the game.

Lol...i was reading some of the comments on FB and when I saw "fatman" I burst out laughing. In some poses the suit does make him look like he has floppy abs.

Finally, looks good, love that grimace!!!

The more I look at these pics, the more I realise it really does look like a man in a mask. The head sculpt really looks like its a cowl over someone's face, really amazing.

hopefully no issues with the rubber suit. I wish they used the same fabric as the one from MOS.

hopefully no issues with the rubber suit. I wish they used the same fabric as the one from MOS.

That's what ive been saying since we first saw this at Comic Con.Safest way to go with a newly sculpted body to avoid Rubber issues.
It looks really good though.

Back