ChrisDeeds Comic Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisdeeds

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been a member of the Freaks since 2009, but have never posted my small collection. I have 9 Premium Formats at this point and will be adding many more to my collection in the coming months. I also just purchased my first 1:1 bust (Iron Man Mark III), so that will be a new journey for me as well. I built the two display cases that you see below, and am working on building two smaller ones! I hope you enjoy!

14955382081_437d714656_c.jpg

14771802319_97fb8ed9ae_c.jpg

14926086325_bf81251b36_c.jpg

14923002831_e2d30cbb43_c.jpg

14935486716_f20e5a6e76_c.jpg

Last edited:
You need to use one of the approved image programs. If you use your mobile just use taptalk

dayum, now that's a display. Very clean, very nice!

Custom cases? Or just re-purposed fish tanks?

I took metal shelves and then hand painted wood and bead board and "wrapped" it around the metal so it looks like a wood shelf. I wanted something that would hold the weight well. I used cut plexi for the upper portion and LED strips for the lighting.

Here is one that I'm working on right now...

14739850908_65f10c0c14_z.jpg

Really superb. I so want the joker pf, hopefully will grab him soon. The backdrops really do set it off.

I can see this expanding :)

Really superb. I so want the joker pf, hopefully will grab him soon. The backdrops really do set it off.

I can see this expanding :)

That is my hope! My original goal was to get a new statue a year, but it's becoming an obsession! I'm trying to stick to Batman/Avengers items, but I do have the Jack Sparrow PF as well. I also have the Dark Knight 1:1 bust on order and hope they do a Heath Joker as well. I have a feeling I will be building many new cases to put them all in!

Hello everyone. I've been a member of the Freaks since 2009, but have never posted my small collection. I have 9 Premium Formats at this point and will be adding many more to my collection in the coming months. I also just purchased my first 1:1 bust (Iron Man Mark III), so that will be a new journey for me as well. I built the two display cases that you see below, and am working on building two smaller ones! I hope you enjoy!

14739415370_821617057e_c.jpg

14926086325_bf81251b36_c.jpg

14923002831_e2d30cbb43_c.jpg
Beautiful

Very impressive displays!
I love the background images especially, they really make the cases stand out. :clap:

Thanks everyone! I have had many people say they just look like fishtanks....I really just wanted something unique where I could display multiple statues together. I really like some of the IKEA looks, but they usually can only hold a few statues. I dont know what I can do to make them look less like "fishtanks" as I dont want people to think that's what they are :(

Back