• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Bane with Extras

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMuthaDude

Stuff n Thangs
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Note: I will only deal with members who have accumulated feedback for the items currently listed. Sorry, I can't take the risk with the high end stuff.

More photos showcasing all working parts and accessories will be provided to buyers before the sale is completed. Prices are in US dollars.

Hot Toys MMS 233 Elder Predator body
The body of an Elder Predator without head, hands or feet. What you see in the photo is what you get. Will be shipped in a non mint Elder Predator box and shipper.

Asking $45 + shipping
USA and Canada only

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys DX08 & DX09 in Canada

Bump.

I'm located in London but I will be available in Toronto at the end of the month (28th - 31st).

Feel free to make an offer, I'm especially willing to give a great deal in person. No shipping hassle and you can fully inspect what you're getting before you buy!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Tech Noir, T-1000, City Hunter, Elder body

Interested in the t1000

Back