Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy in stores March 6th, 2007!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the first time they have actually had an official release date on this thing?

The Monster said:
Yes Bannister, This the first time they have actually had an official release date. :rock
:rock:rock:rock
Now the question is, what will their next album be?:rotfl

I join in the exiting anticipitation of this long overdue release but, it should be noted that while this is the first "official" release date the quote reads:
which now has a tentative release date of March 6.

Looking forward to the Axl Rose band's new CD (it's a sin to call them Guns N Roses since Axl is the only remaining member). I would not hold your breath counting on this March date, since we know the 10 year waiting history for this CD.

I do love the new song "Better" and also like all the other songs I have heard so far. Saw the band at MSG in New York a few weeks ago and the show was killer. Axl is in top form, but I find the other musicians to be accurate as a cover band, but in general are mediocore. I still wish them luck.

They still have their keyboardist, Dizzy Reed :lol

Seriously though, I echo the same sentiments...GNR died a long time ago when they all went in different directions (mostly in Velvet Revolver...Gilby in Rockstar Supernova). I have a hard time calling this group "Guns N' Roses" because it feels like an Axl Rose album (ala David Lee Roth)...

Still looking forward to hearing the final product. I've heard a bunch of songs that were apparently leaked like Catcher In The Rye, IRS, Madagascar...They all sound alright but you can tell it's missing that something...

Yawn.

Appetite for Destruction was a awesome album. Lies was ok but the rest blew. And since it took like 15 years to make this one, it's gonna blow too.

looking forward to hearing this, but not expecting much tbh.

AFD is one of the best albums of all time and always will be.

now we get to see if Chinese Democracy is truely worth the $13mil+ its costed to produce.

EVILFACE said:
Yawn.

Appetite for Destruction was a awesome album. Lies was ok but the rest blew. And since it took like 15 years to make this one, it's gonna blow too.

The Use Your Illusion CD's are my favorites. The diversity of the songs and the performances were unbelievable. Too bad the sound/mix on them were not the best (bright with no bass to give the riffs balls). Same thing with Zepplein, in that Led Zep IV was their crowning achivement, but the diversity and grit of Physical Graffiti makes this one the best for me.

occulum said:
looking forward to hearing this, but not expecting much tbh.

AFD is one of the best albums of all time and always will be.

now we get to see if Chinese Democracy is truely worth the $13mil+ its costed to produce.

It will NEVER live up to the hype, nothing could. Just like the second run of Star Wars movies could not live up to the hype, no matter how good.

Should be craptacular.

GN'R is over, peroid. Appetite was on of the greatest recordings of all time. Axel destroyed GN'R and they're time has passed.

Just cause Paul McCartney still sings with a band that doesn't make them the Beatles.

Axel is a self destructive ego-maniac, I truley hope that this album is good, but in way shape or form can he touch what GN'R was. Ever.

Seth Gecko said:
This is true there is no other way.

Yep, I agree. But that's not to say that he can't continue to do great music with a different band, but he should not be calling them GNR !!

At least his voice is better than ever!

Back