• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carlito

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blitzway Carlito’s Way $190

Fees and shipping will be added on the final price depending on your location.

Last edited:
Re: Taking offers on my collection - MG, Rainman Wonka, Pee Wee, Bill, Marty, Doc

Holy **** balls!

PM sent and free bump. :)

Re: Taking offers on my collection - MG, Rainman Wonka, Pee Wee, Bill, Marty, Doc

Sweet lord jesus

Just sent you a PM Mike.

Good luck with sales Mike! Going to a great cause!

Bump Bailey

Damn, sucks to hear when good boardies are losing interest in the hobby, especially someone like you who began to contribute so much to the community. Good luck with the sales but it would really suck if you left altogether and didn't offer your work here anymore

Doc/pee wee sold. Wonka, bill,marty and plainview still available. Send me an offer.

Should you want to sell the iminime cowboy head separately, you may always let me know.

A little sad to see such a nice collection parting.

Good luck with the sales.

Damn, sucks to hear when good boardies are losing interest in the hobby, especially someone like you who began to contribute so much to the community. Good luck with the sales but it would really suck if you left altogether and didn't offer your work here anymore

Thanks Pop. I am definitely sticking around, just rearranging my shelves a bit.

Bill V2 sold. Wonka, marty, plainview and cowboy still available. I am open to all offers.

Back