Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

I have nothing of Dbz. I do like the series.

Let see your collection.

This is all my stuff but everything isn't displayed like this anymore, so there's gonna be a part 2 soon...!

Spoiler Spoiler:

My current display! I used to have a few additional, non SHF, figures in my display but decided to pare it down to size. I also have many loose and carded figures from IT, Jakks, AB, Great Ape, HSCF, HQDX and more, which aren't currently in the display. I've got a whole old school vs. new school vibe happening. If I had the space I'd insert another shelf for mid school, Irwin/Jakks. Perhaps I might!

14902317003_d85ef75c7d_h.jpg
15545022141_f1b976350f_h.jpg
14859455746_09a54246a8_h.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome collections! I have a huge Frieza, Cell and Buu collection in storage somewhere, maybe I'll get them out to take some pics one of these days.

That's one hell of a collection! You and I have very similar tastes. I'm slowly increasing the size of my DBZ resin collection as they are some of my favorite statues that I own. All I have right now are Frieza/Goku Final Scene, Trunks vs Mecha Freeza, and Father-son Kamehameha.

Nice Dragon Ball collection! I like those statues!

Huge DBZ fan and new to the site. Pardon the ignorance, but when where the old-school figures released (approximately)? Looks like there were multiple manufacturers, but just curious in general....

My current display! I used to have a few additional, non SHF, figures in my display but decided to pare it down to size. I also have many loose and carded figures from IT, Jakks, AB, Great Ape, HSCF, HQDX and more, which aren't currently in the display. I've got a whole old school vs. new school vibe happening. If I had the space I'd insert another shelf for mid school, Irwin/Jakks. Perhaps I might!

View attachment 126787
View attachment 126788

Generally, the original issues of Bandai's Super Battle Collection figures and AB's Super Guerriers, were released around 1989 - to coincide with the original airing of the Japanese Toei animation series. Several companies re-released these figures, such as Irwin Toy, around 1998-2000. Usually you can discern the difference between the original Japanese figures and the reissues by their alternate paint schemes. Most early figures will have noticeable manufacturers marks or stamps, either on their feet or torso.

Interesting, thanks! Basically mirrors the way the animation was distributed to the West much later as you pointed out. When I was first getting into DBZ back in the late 90s (thanks Toonami) my head just about exploded when I had heard that the entire run of DBZ ended in ~94 or so in Japan.

Generally, the original issues of Bandai's Super Battle Collection figures and AB's Super Guerriers, were released around 1989 - to coincide with the original airing of the Japanese Toei animation series. Several companies re-released these figures, such as Irwin Toy, around 1998-2000. Usually you can discern the difference between the original Japanese figures and the reissues by their alternate paint schemes. Most early figures will have noticeable manufacturers marks or stamps, either on their feet or torso.

Nice. I'm really glad to see all you peeps' DB/Z collection. Keeps the hope up that this line won't see an end anytime soon. While I don't have much stuff and prefer to keep the ones I have boxed up, I hope to set up a display shelf some day.

rhJgEhG.jpg

I still have to take pictures of the statues and acessories.

Earlier today I got a few Master Stars Piece figures from Banpresto. The boxes aren't that big so there must be some assembly... gonna open up these bad boys soon.

2b266c5f45db2720bf302e65038ab838.jpg

Grats! They're awesome for the price. And that SS Goku is actually pretty rare. Watch out for bootlegs as well.

Back