1/6 compare Black Widow MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Scarlett Johansson Black Widow do you like most ?

• NONE -_-

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • #1 iron Man 2 Black Widow

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • #2 Avengers Black Widow

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • #3 Winter Soldier Black Widow

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • #4 Spirit Silken Floss

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • ALL !!!

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Hot Toys CatWoman Selina Kyle Anne Hathaway instead

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

clone

Freakzoid
Reaction score
introducing Hot Toys Black Widow Scarlett Johansson character trio :

1. face-wise it is the make-up that makes a girl as rightfully so
    ONE is the most sexiest and TWO sophisticated and THREE on the Dark Side looking the youngest of the bunch .
  2. then ofcourse body ONE is the most glamourous
    and while TWO came with a bit muscle, THREE becomes more thin .
  3. as a functioning movie character : their jumpsuit differentiates the three movie versions
    and as the movie sequel proceeds the jumpsuit adds more details with more seamline,
    resulting on the latest Winter Soldier with an even combination look mix-and-matching fabric with partial leather-resembling textile .
DSC_0312cursa5_800MonPATS.jpg

DSC_0233cur800CaliS.jpg

DSC_0231cur800CaliS.jpg

but after another Scarlett Johansson character in Silken Floss
( looking quite psychotically pale ) joins : it becomes a quartet ~ meow
DSC_0251cursa5_800CaliS.jpg

Re: compare Black Widows MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldi

While looking nothing like ScarJo, the first one is very nice.

Avengers looks the most accurate IMHO.

Re: compare Black Widows MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldi

Just based on your pics: Avengers 2 is the prettiest. IM2 has the street walker hair; not that I would know.

I have the Avengers one and that's the best.

Avengers for me. I am so glad I have her as part of my collection. However the Winter Soldier one doesn't look so bad imo.

:lecture

Avengers BW sports the best portrait, a solid outfit and by far the better body used.

TWS BW looks like she is in a k-hole and has fasted for a month straight. Someone hook her up with a sammich and get her sobered up STAT!

Last edited:
Iron Man 2 does not appeal to me at all, now Avengers is very good but looks awkward in the hip area overall very nice. TWS just is the one I like the best,...
But, that is just one man's opinion!
Sjb66

I have the IM2 and Avengers one, and hopefully the WS version soon. I think the HS is best on the Avengers version, but I prefer her straight hair look from WS. The IM2 one is too tall now and the hair is high maintenance, but I was really impressed with it when it first came out.

the winter soldier is the most accurate sculpt in my opinion, though if I have the avengers I wouldn't rush on buying the winter soldier version either.

I think the headsculpt on the Avengers version is a smidge nicer, but everything about the TWS outfit is better. I think that's mostly due to the fabric vs/ pleather material, but I'll be happy with the TWS version.

Both the Avengers figure and Winter Soldier figure have great sculpts, but the Avengers seems like it has the superior expression (because of the wide eyes on the TWS one, IMO).

But Winter Soldier Widow has the superior hairstyle and the superior suit.

The IM2 one doesn't really rate compared to the latter two, to me.

Avengers BW sports the best portrait, a solid outfit and by far the better body used.

This. 1000x this.

If you don't have the Avengers Widow and plan to get TWS version I think you will be happy with it. Despite some issues with it, I do think it is a good release, just not a great release.

If you do have the Avengers Widow then IMO there is no need to get TWS version unless you are specifically looking to collect for that film. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the Avengers Widow is inferior is dreaming.

This. 1000x this.

If you don't have the Avengers Widow and plan to get TWS version I think you will be happy with it. Despite some issues with it, I do think it is a good release, just not a great release.

If you do have the Avengers Widow then IMO there is no need to get TWS version unless you are specifically looking to collect for that film. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the Avengers Widow is inferior is dreaming.

I think the Avengers version is inferior to TWS version. I honestly cannot see what some of you are seeing in regards to the Avengers BW HS being superior to TWS HS. TWS HS is more detailed and has a better likeness compared to the doll-ish face the Avengers version has.

I like both the one from The Avengers and the one from The Winter Soldier. I do agree that the one from The Avengers seems to have a better body. I like the suit and the longer hair of the new one though.

Hmm I was under the impression that the avengers and TWS used the same body.. Oh well, I have bought the TWS version and cannot wait for it to arrive, it will be my first widow also

I think the Avengers version is inferior to TWS version. I honestly cannot see what some of you are seeing in regards to the Avengers BW HS being superior to TWS HS. TWS HS is more detailed and has a better likeness compared to the doll-ish face the Avengers version has.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture

Back