2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's just say THANK GOD this year we'll have playoffs. Okay, Can the Seminoles repeat? Who will win the Iron Bowl? Is Nick Saban still the best HC in all of CFB? What are the defenses going to do to catch up to the Hurry Up No Huddle offenses?

UGA is my team and we start out ranked #12. Open up with Clemson at home in which we lost to last year at Clemson by 3 points. Hope this year we can really nail it down. Too many injuries last year and inconsistent defensive play. Hopefully nabbing Jeremy Pruitt from FSU can cure those defensive woes.

Let's here your outlook on your team's upcoming season.

https://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

Things have to be better than last year's 4-8.

1223792202.jpg

3 more weeks until Idaho!!! Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!

Heard there was a big scuffle at the Gators practice yesterday and their star CB came out of it hurt. Muschamp's seat couldn't be any hotter.

Should be an interesting year for LSU. Again, we lost a lot of starters to the NFL, but the youngins tend to step in and pick it up quickly. The biggest questions for me are the new QB and WRs. It does suck that we lost a D-line starter this week for the year. I'm very excited to see what Fournette can do as a freshman.

Heard there was a big scuffle at the Gators practice yesterday and their star CB came out of it hurt. Muschamp's seat couldn't be any hotter.

Yeah, they're trying to say it happened early in practice, but not during the scuffle as if it matters. Hargreaves was one of the few bright spots last year, he needs to be healthy week 1.

As for Muschamp, I'm surprised he isn't getting more heat than he is. Zook was the coach while I was at Florida and that guy could do nothing without getting **** on at all turns. That first year really bought Muschamp some leeway, but another season like last year and he'll be some team's DC next year.

I don't expect Missouri to win 12 games this year but I do expect 9-10 wins.

That would def be a very good year for Mizzou considering they lost a ton on defense and their big time WR in DGB.

They've got some good kids on D that will help replace them though and dgb may not be a huge loss. He was pretty sporadic IMO.

week 1 is in the books. Now UGA has a bye week to prepare for a huge game Sept 13 at South Carolina. Could put SC in a big hole if UGA wins this one in terms of the SEC east race.

Just rain in the forecast Saturday in Gainesville. Here's hoping the lightning stays away.

Great to finally see a Gators win after so long. The Kurt Roper era started out nicely and will have a bit harder test next week with Kentucky. Maybe they can make it a game with Alabama week 4.:monkey3

Why do they keep calling it the final game ever between ND and Michigan? I know they don't have anything scheduled but ever?

Why do they keep calling it the final game ever between ND and Michigan? I know they don't have anything scheduled but ever?

Hard to say if it will be the last ever, but it will be the last for the foreseeable future. ND going forward will be a pseudo ACC member filling their schedule, while Michigan is tying themselves to Maryland and Rutgers for out of conference games.

Hard to say if it will be the last ever, but it will be the last for the foreseeable future. ND going forward will be a pseudo ACC member filling their schedule, while Michigan is tying themselves to Maryland and Rutgers for out of conference games.

Maryland and Rutgers are members of the B1G and in the East division with Michigan.....not OOC games.

Great to finally see a Gators win after so long. The Kurt Roper era started out nicely and will have a bit harder test next week with Kentucky. Maybe they can make it a game with Alabama week 4.:monkey3

Sucks to lose your TE though in a tune up game.

Maryland and Rutgers are members of the B1G and in the East division with Michigan.....not OOC games.

Oops, missed that. I hadn't realized the B1G is up to 14 teams now. There's been so much movement the last few years with the power conferences trying to beef up to 16 teams.

Sucks to lose your TE though in a tune up game.

Yeah, McGee had very high expectations. Clay Burton filled in nicely, but from all reports this summer McGee would have been a very dynamic player in Roper's offense.

As an LSU fan I was happy to see all of the young guns clicking last night...albeit against an inferior opponent. But they all seemed to be on the same page on offense. If they can keep building on this progress before the SEC schedule starts, some upsets are bound to happen.

When Fournette did the Heismann pose, I was saying WTF....then Miles caught his azz on the sidelines and gave him an earful, LOL. Freshman being a freshman I guess.

Yesterday was a great college football day. Oregon won in nice fashion, ND destroyed Michigan and shut them out. The topping on the cake was Ohio State lost! I never had a problem with Ohio State, but after going to school at the University of Dayton I changed. The people out there are crazy and only talk about ohio state..My hatred was fueled..

Back