Best year ever for comic book movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick one!

• Total voters
Yes TFA was so awful it made Green Lantern look like Citizen Kane, and how do you say no to a year that had the Citizen Kane of superhero movies?

This is too difficult. 2008 has my favourite, TDK, Hellboy 2 is awesome to. However this year has been incredible so far. DOFP, TWS and GOTG were all brilliantly done. In fact this year is THE year for comic book films in my opinion because of the consistency of Marvel lately, every film has been great except ASM2 that was a bit messy at parts but I'll forgive them for that.

Edit:Wasn't aware Snowpiercer was a comic book?

Yep, a 1982 French graphic novel called Le Transperceneige:

comic.jpg

That's tough. I went with 2011 because of how much I love Thor and TFA. The Avengers is my top favorite but the rest of those were weak. 2014 has been pretty awesome but I like all of those less than the two I like from 2011. I did chuckle at Snowpiercer in there.

2008 was the best. It gave us the beginning of the MCU with Iron Man and Hulk, TDK, which is considered by many the best comic book/superhero film ever made, and finally a very good sequel, Hell Boy 2. 2012 was very good too and a bit underrated. If it wasn't for ASM2, 2014 could be up there with 2008, maybe it is already.

Went with 2014. Cap TWS, X-men DOFP and GOTG were 3 solid films against just 2 solid films in 2008 (IM and TDK), 2 in 2011 (X-men First Class and Cap TFA) and 1 in 2012 (Avengers)

Back