Quantum Mechanix shipping...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
The Serenity Money Pack from Quantum Mechanix is shipping out right now! I know everyone is waiting for Mal's gun, but just thought I would let ya know. I think this is the very first product shipment from them!

jimmyjamesf said:
Mals pistol I think is coming in first part of January thats the one everyone is really waiting on.

Well, to be honest, I'm really waiting on the Dracula Ring and Creature Fossil!!! :D

Thanks for the heads up Icummins, you kick ass.

And yeah I want Mal's gun, but I have 1/4 Captain America on preorder. Damnit, why must everything I want be out of my price range?!

Got my Money Pack in on Monday, but it is still at the office, so no pictures yet. I don't know if I will get the chance to take any either, as I am preparing to head home to KY (from TX) for Christmas, on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, but I will try...

lcummins said:
Got my Money Pack in on Monday, but it is still at the office, so no pictures yet. I don't know if I will get the chance to take any either, as I am preparing to head home to KY (from TX) for Christmas, on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, but I will try...

is it Niiice?

BDboystoys said:
is it Niiice?

Well... it is very well done and the printing is fantastic. I was a little disappointed that you only get two different kinds of bank notes; six (6) 100 bills and six (6) 500 bills wrapped in a money band. The Fan Club Exclusive edition includes the Miranda map, but again, a little smaller than I had anticipated. But the quality is very high for something like this, so I have high hopes for the upcoming products from QMx.

Speaking of upcoming products... besides the already known pistol, and monster items... there is a promotional flier included showing the following new items...

Large-scale Serenity Replica!!!
Stargate Atlantis Wraith Dart
Battlestar Galactica Colonial Officer Pin Set
Battlestar Galactica Colonial Dog Tags (Collect All Seven!)

I will make a final judgment on QMx after seeing one of their prop replicas in person.

BDboystoys said:
Wait! Your saying theres a pic of the Serenity Replica??:confused:

It looks like a "production" picture from the movie. I'm pretty sure it is not of the replica. If it is, it is going to kiss some major butt! See the picture in the other thread... or wait for it to show up here in a few...

So does anyone have any idea of when the Serenity Replica will be available for order... or (gulp) when we'll learn the price :monkey2

galactiboy said:
So does anyone have any idea of when the Serenity Replica will be available for order... or (gulp) when we'll learn the price :monkey2

Dont think anything on it has been announced. But they said they were looking to release it this year possibly.
Wow its 2007 already , I better start saving!

What's going on with Mal's pistol? I thought it was supposed to be shipping soon.

Fritz said:
What's going on with Mal's pistol? I thought it was supposed to be shipping soon.

Just normal production delays from what I understand. I've noticed several folks hounded them at RPF for more details, but haven't seen any definitive time frame.

Given the delays in the Mal Pistol prop and some changes in budgetary needs, I just cancelled this piece last week. I just wanted to let you know that the folks at QMX were very friendly and easy to deal with. They were quick in responses, and were warm and personal, A+ for customer service for them!

Back