• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Hot toys predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling part of my predator collection. All of these are displayed in a smoke free and climate controlled area, that is pet free. Shipping to Within the U.S only
Buyer pays for shipping and Paypal fees.

-First I am selling my Predalien she has only two problems and that is that the tail when i bought it had some of the black paint wear off, then one of her tubes on her back is loose: Asking price $350 obo..

-Then is my Wolf pred. When i bought it he came with the best of both worlds. He had every part of the cleaner kit and the regular edition. So basically this is just an all in one Wolf: asking price $350 obo... Or buy both for $700 10558976_904964476202672_1244576682_o.jpg

-Next is my Lost predator and City Hunter predator: asking price 230 for city hunter and 180 for Lost the Lost predator has one "flaw", consisting that the left thigh armor needs to be glued back on because the screw fell out. The city hunter has been slightly modded and that is that the pouch cord is a twine rope instead of the leather. this was to make it be more movie accurate. I still have the lather cord and will send that with the hunter if needed.10559561_904964592869327_1199187878_o.jpg

-Finally is my berseker predator he has a minor nick of the paint under his waist armor and its not even noticeable un-less you lift the armor up: asking price 200 obo10555481_904964409536012_13394294_o.jpg

all of these predators have the boxes but only the city hunter has the brown shipper, they have been displayed and kept in the same position since I've had them. very minimal moving, no shelf dives and no direct light on them. Please feel free to message me for more pictures and any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Tried to PM you but your message box is full. Im aware this is an old post but is there any chance Predalien is still available for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back