[Worldbox] 1/6 Durable Body 2.0 - ”AT- 003”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
[Worldbox] 1/6 Durable Body 2.0 - ”AT- 003”

182539rvewz45ppu5plwv3.jpg

182542fv595n36g9z55jn4.jpg

182546r4j89w9wt8utzgl9.jpg

182550inrbmoojonq2c1bw.jpg

182553a8jrl4eqww3p66e8.jpg

The 1/6th durable body2.0 set specially features:
Newly sculpted head
Newly durable body 2.0
One pair for holding gun
The whole body is painted

Suitability for 1/6th scale fabric costume and accessories

Accessory:
Release date: Q3, 2014

182752vd4nez1pl14xdc11.jpg

WORLDBOX BODY,CRAZY DURABLE!
THREE CORE TECHNOLOGIES
•the body manufactured from high density engineering materials
•one-step forming parts of the body
•control ankle joints to fall prevention

Strength test for durable body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk57_Ou-xUs&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTf6N_Vz72w

Lol. They may have gotten a C&D order for the Old Man figure but by God they will use the sculpt for a nude! :lol Decent looking body. Im glad there is a plethora of companies making decent bodies that aren't an arm and a leg to afford. Seriously, I haven't bought a new TT in two years. F Hot Toys.

Other than that the Rooker sculpt isn't the best but its not bad either.

Last edited:
Is "Little Merle" standard or extra?

:lol :lol

Lol. They may have gotten a C&D order for the Old Man figure but by God they will use the sculpt for a nude! :lol Decent looking body. Im glad there is a plethora of companies making decent bodies that aren't an arm and a leg to afford. Seriously, I haven't bought a new TT in two years. F Hot Toys.

Other than that the Rooker sculpt isn't the best but its not bad either.

Yeah, after HT started charging $50 to $60 for a headless body I decided it was time to go for the knock-offs. Not sure how much these are though... but cool they've released an other TWD inspired head.

Nice Rooker HS. However I still cant fathom why a sculpt of the pee pee is needed.

Seriously, maybe to stand out and make your company more known but Id think it would hurt more than help, I thought of buying one of these bodies before but didn't because of that ***** on it haha, so stupid, why!? What purpose does it serve!? I know some will say whats the big deal and so what you won't see it once its dressed which is true but as a consumer I saw it and it just thought it was so ridiculous and then I moved on.

The junk alters the silhouette substantially depending on the outfit. I would've thought people would welcome the accuracy.

But yeah, it's an old discussion and there are other things worth talking about with this figure, like price :)

The junk alters the silhouette substantially depending on the outfit. I would've thought people would welcome the accuracy.

But yeah, it's an old discussion and there are other things worth talking about with this figure, like price :)

Seems like people only like the anatomical accuracy when it comes to female figures :rolleyes: I personally don't care one way or the other. I'll never see it again when the body has clothes on it.

Funny how this definitely confirms they are doing Walking Dead inspired heads now for these figures. That's fine with me. Always gives us a back up sculpt if the ThreeZero ones don't end up good enough. Shane looks pretty good in person and while Merle isn't perfect, its not have bad either.

Seems like people only like the anatomical accuracy when it comes to female figures :rolleyes: I personally don't care one way or the other. I'll never see it again when the body has clothes on it.

Funny how this definitely confirms they are doing Walking Dead inspired heads now for these figures. That's fine with me. Always gives us a back up sculpt if the ThreeZero ones don't end up good enough. Shane looks pretty good in person and while Merle isn't perfect, its not have bad either.

:goodpost: My thoughts exactly, I made a decent Shane out of there last release and will do the same with this, Three zero is getting me worried with there lack of progress in the Dead line.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
And I still don't understand why that little extra drives people nuts, does everyone have a case of pen!sphobia? Just as Buttmunch pointed out, no one seems to have problem with Phicen and Hot Stuff putting all those details on a female nude, some of us must hate the male piece for some reason :ohbfrank:

And I still don't understand why that little extra drives people nuts, does everyone have a case of pen!sphobia? Just as Buttmunch pointed out, no one seems to have problem with Phicen and Hot Stuff putting all those details on a female nude, some of us must hate the male piece for some reason :ohbfrank:

Yes. Why would anyone care enough to actually take time to complain?
You only see it in packaging. Clothe it and forget about it.
And i am perplexed by the "I was going to buy it, but the anatomical correctness of it put me off" types of posts.
It looks like a decent enough substitute for a TTM19 to me, although the price is creeping up there with a TTM body:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Figure_World_Box_1_6_Body_2_0_Male_Body_p/wb0005.htm

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Figure_World_Box_1_6_Articulated_Male_Body_p/wb0007.htm

Back