My Court of the Dead vid from 2014 SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome vid dude first good look at Death. His garb looks amazing! Super stoked for him Kier and Queen would make a nice triad. Wonder how much they gonna sell death for. Gettin nervous some of these statues look huge both in size and price.

Awesome vid dude first good look at Death. His garb looks amazing! Super stoked for him Kier and Queen would make a nice triad. Wonder how much they gonna sell death for. Gettin nervous some of these statues look huge both in size and price.

a valid concern but hopefully they will keep most of them at 400, since they are trying to actually get original licence product off the ground i can see them keeping from high balling, look the general was 1000 for a lSF, most people were saying the siren was gonna be like 460 but they kept her at 400. still high but worth it, keeping hopes up for reasonable prices!

I don't see Keir being over 400 but Death looks pricey. I think its all of his fabric clothing maybe. However I like your train of positive thinking. Let's hear it for reasonable prices! :hi5:

Back