1/6 Custom Professor Pyg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Death Star

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share this custom Professor Pyg from batman comics, not really a horror icon or anything but i felt it might fit best in this section thanks for the views

Yea he has tons of accessories just not in the pick, when I post more pics I'll show them, this is just WIP pic. Thanks for compliments

Thanks buddy, the apron is custom made from an old jacket I had, it feels like cow hide

This guy is a con artist. AVOID HIM IF HE TRIES TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. He made a deal to sell me his battle damaged Hulk and then when I had all the money not only did he back out but when I asked him for the money back since he's not going to sell it to me he informed me he had no money and couldn't pay it back. he's had over 2 months to get it back to me and if not all of it at least some and and hasn't sent back 1 cent. Completely ignores my emails when all I ask is when he will send back my $. Avoid him. Got mad at me for questioning his integrity but yet I haven't seen any refund in 2 months, so how is that fair when he 1) decides to back out our deal 2) keeps the money. He's a con artist that thinks way to highly of himself. He's sold several things on here and on instagram since that time frame and has had plenty of opportunities to pay me back. Thinks really highly of himself and is using his "name" in this industry to con me over. AVOID HIM.

“I’m going to keep your money because I feel justified in that you asked for it back to many times. True I ignored you for months and changed my email address to avoid you but I’m a big deal in customizing so you have to trust me...even though I broke off our deal and told people I’d pay you back on this forum. Since you asked to many times for your own money back in my mind I can justify keeping it and erasing all evidence of our deal...because I’m Robert Castro...I’m kind of a big deal”

Back