Anybody else got banned from statueforum.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xb24

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just joined there about a month ago and posted two non-harmful responses in the discussion now they banned my ip address. I have done nothing wrong. I mailed the administrators but I'm not sure if they'll respond. Anybody else had this problem. I'm just getting into premium formats and I really enjoyed reading the discussion there. Is there a way I could get back?:dunno

Not sure. But, welcome to Sideshow Freaks. We're a much better collectibles forum than most places around the net.

They banned me for no reason at all. All I pretty much did was lurk the forum. Maybe they require you to post all the time?

F **k 'em.

I joined up at the Triad Toys forum a while back, and there was this right veteran ****** on there who thought he was King S **t. I called him out on one particular piece of douchery, in a robust but polite enough manner, and I got a message from one of the mods to tone it down or I'd be banned. They were kinda cultish in their worship of Triad Toys, and wouldn't have a word said against their cult leader (Louis) or the forum leader (King S **t). I told them where they could stick their little toy cult bs and never posted there again. I still see that ****** on a couple of forums around the place... and without his Triad sycophants he's niiiiiiiice as pie :lol

I joined there almost from the beginning...it was great for a few years, but it's gone downhill. I haven't posted there in forever. I go months without even getting on the site

did they trace your ip back from the spawn boards perhaps? lolz

413.gif

Back