Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ganked this from another forum, didnt see it here... Ive never been so torn. I need this extremis Iron man as it is the best to date, however $170 is very off putting... yet its cheaper then HT's. #Firstworldproblems

what do you guys think?

SIM 3.jpg
SIM 1.jpg
SIM 2.jpg
SIM 4.jpg
SIM 5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

lol, I was just looking at the price of mega zarak, and saw this guy above him and auto-bought it...
Says 18cm, but perhaps with the stand.

I just don't understand the price.. Why the hell are they almost $200? They look great I'll give them that.

Also, here is the link to Bleeding Edge preorder: https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-7811&page=top

Lol, stop reminding me that, I know! I was looking to buy something to make me feel better after spending so much on SDCC preorders, and saw this... It's too late now once you order at Ami, anyway I've only just realised I'm an Ironman whore and a Sentinel one lately, so all good I guess. As long as I don't think about it too much and not get anything in November.

I do love my Sentinel bots, and the only thing I was disappointed in were the Cyberbots going on clearance. Those transforming dinos and pens, I'm not sure yet coz, well everything else seems to be costing a lot more...

I hate that these companies see what HT makes from the license, then jumps on the bandwagon and immediately charges nearly the same without making a name for themselves first.

I hate that these companies see what HT makes from the license, then jumps on the bandwagon and immediately charges nearly the same without making a name for themselves first.

uhh... these are all comic based an awesome, hardly "jumping on the band wagon"

and like the pics posted above the company has done some cool stuff

Sentinel exists for more than 3 years and produce good quality product for their articulated.

$150 for a Marvel Legends figure? :lol Remember 10 years ago when that level of articulation was $10?

Ganked this from another forum, didnt see it here... Ive never been so torn. I need this extremis Iron man as it is the best to date, however $170 is very off putting... yet its cheaper then HT's. #Firstworldproblems

what do you guys think?

View attachment 123596

Since when did Tony give David Boreanaz his own armor?

Also that War Machine looks stupid lol.

Kinda diggin bleeding edge though... Nice blue lights :lecture

Since when did Tony give David Boreanaz his own armor?

Also that War Machine looks stupid lol.

yeah the abdomen is very bad... I will buy extremis hands down, thinking about BE but would prefer his V1 modern armor

Dont look like its got ab crunch though...

At 18cm that puts him a bit more than 7 inches tall so maybe we should change the thread title? In general Sentinel produces some fantastic quality Japanese robot toys that usually features some interesting engineering in the way the joints work (armor pieces shift and slide when bending the joints). Of interesting note, the same designer who is working on this new line of ironmen is the same designer who worked on Sentinel's riobot gurren laggann, riobot jehuty and Bandai's metal build gundam destiny action figure. At the very least, I expect some innovative engineering from this new line. Now with all of that being said.......I think the prices on these guys are about $60 too high. I hope Sentinel shows a small preview video of the new gimmicks they implemented into this figure.

Back