Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
I don't know how these slipped by me. I saw these sets for the first time this weekend at Toys R Us and I guess more are coming. There are full articulated action figures as well as Micro Land sets that include small worlds based on different Mario games.

Anyone else seen these?

Here's a good article on them:

https://www.vooks.net/new-world-of-nintendo-figures-plushes-and-mario-kart-8-racing-tracks-incoming/

blogentry-40-0-75807300-1398965942.jpg
0.jpg

And Link!

10549651_837809182897962_939283598_n.jpg

And other characters will all be in scale!!

6inch_Figure_L.jpg

Woah didn't see the Link ones. Sick. I wonder if I can get them online.

How much was he?

Can't wait to see star fox and captain Falcon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't know how these slipped by me. I saw these sets for the first time this weekend at Toys R Us and I guess more are coming. There are full articulated action figures as well as Micro Land sets that include small worlds based on different Mario games.

Anyone else seen these?

Here's a good article on them:

https://www.vooks.net/new-world-of-nintendo-figures-plushes-and-mario-kart-8-racing-tracks-incoming/

View attachment 123487
View attachment 123486

And Link!

View attachment 123484

And other characters will all be in scale!!

View attachment 123485
Where did you find my little Kokorian friend?

I didn't find him. I saw the micro sets as well as some Mario Kart penny racers. I have not seen any of the true action figures myself.

I actually got the Link photo from a retweet on Twitter.

The other interesting thing about Link is that all of the early advertising talked about an Ocarina of Time Link and that is a Skyward Sword Link. I wonder if we'll actually get another soon?

Seen the micro sets here in Canada. Fun for kids but not really adult collectible quality. Hadn't seen any world of nintendo larger figures in package! Looking forward to seeing those in store

I dont expect these to come out over here in HK, though the only world of nintendo toy ive seen is the 20inch Mario thats on sale here right now.

Huh the link is a surprise but I'm fine with the Figma...unless we get Ocarina of Time Link!

Huh the link is a surprise but I'm fine with the Figma...unless we get Ocarina of Time Link!

The shame is that the concept art shown previously was OOT link and zelda. Also showed varia suit samus from super metroid era, but I imagine that's unlikely in future releases too. Missed opportunity for sure.

I saw these at Target last night. Normal price is around $10, which I guess is fair, but they look like cheap junk compared to the Figma and Figuarts figures. I can't help feeling Nintendo is about 25-30 years too late with these.

Back