Mezco South Park Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else collect these? Just got into them recently after i cracked up when i saw the Fingerbang box set.(I gotta say they're painted very well and come with some interesting gear)Theres a Cartman in every wave(which i like)Only got a few so far but theres a few more on the way to me.

f5dd_1.JPG

DSC00945_00.jpg

I've only picked up the Jesus figure and hope they'll release Satan. But they are excellent figures... I'm just not really wanting to have a bunch of them.

I purchased a S1 Smiling Cartman variant awhile back when the Mezco originally released the series, but haven't purchased any since. While they are better than their Mirage counterparts, I noticed that the paint jobs have slowly gotten more sloppy (see the marks around Butters for example) over time. There are gems in each of the sets...Timmy,Jesus, Jimmy, and Awesom-O...and the Fingerbang set is hilarious.

That sucks my butters is fine.I GOTTA have that fingerbang set.:rotfl
(but i want the varient where cartman lifts up his shirt to expose nipple lol.

Thats the Satan from Palisades, which I have... I'm hoping Mezco releases a better one that is in-scale with the other figures. And that Satan could be bought single-carded.

Seth Gecko said:
That sucks my butters is fine.I GOTTA have that fingerbang set.:rotfl
(but i want the varient where cartman lifts up his shirt to expose nipple lol.

I saw this version the other day at a local shop... if you have trouble locating it let me know and I'd be happy to pick it up for you. Provided its still there.

galactiboy said:
I saw this version the other day at a local shop... if you have trouble locating it let me know and I'd be happy to pick it up for you. Provided its still there.

I found it last night at a comic shop bro.But thanks for the offer man thats real cool.
:)

No prob... glad to hear you found it. It is one hilarious pose for Cartman and really makes the set!

Fingerbang box set will be here tomorrow, also got coming kyle afro variant:cool: :cool:

I'm very excited about the Satan figure! I've got the lame Palisades version and after Mezco release Jesus earlier I was really hoping they'd get around the Satan as well.

I foresee a boxing two-pack!!!

Well... I've got ONE so far and he is filling in for Bubo in my Jabba scene. I do actually want to get more just havn't gotten around to it yet. They are pretty cool.

Jabba2.jpg

Back