MATTEL REAL GHOSTBUSTERS Action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I have really fond memories of the ones that would scream and react when they saw a ghost. Also remember having the firehouse set and a haunted toilet. Twas truly an eclectic line.

Fearsome flush!!!

Mine's still scaring into the 21st century

41082b21-fa40-4a2c-87e6-d9bdae5ef832_zps04a989c0.jpg

Mattel is awful. They have handled this line like crap. I also heard that these figures will only be made if they hit a certain number of Pre-orders. If this is true, its going to go the same way as their Ecto-1. They won't hit their mark and will blame the fans for it not happening.

I'm passing on their rehash of packless figures this fall because its a money grab for figures that should have been done in the first place.

Oh God, tell me about it. I'm almost afraid to even hope. I think I might cry... :gah:

Let's hope Mattel makes these with removable proton packs from the get-go :pray: But knowing Mattel, they won't, and they will re-release them later with removable packs like they did with the GB movie figures :(

So what does this mean? Are they going to just rerelease the old figures, make new ones inspired in that style (like the MOTUC)?

I've recently added the Kenner figures to my eBay searches, I'd really like the original 4 in my collection.

Am I the only one who would like to see an Extreme Ghostbusters line while they're at it?

My guess is that they will do them just like the other Ghostbusters figures. They will most likely use some of the items from that line and just color them differently. New head sculpts of course, but I'd put money on it that they will reuse the Ghostbusters figures again.

I'd love to see them do something a lot more interesting, but seeing how they've handled Voltron and Ghostbusters my hopes are not high.

They should still just do preorders. Instead they always go with the "BUY OR ELSE" method.

Back