Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Tweeter-Head28.jpg

Tweeter-Head31.jpg

Tweeter-Head32.jpg

Tweeter-Head33.jpg

Tweeter-Head34.jpg

Tweeter-Head35.jpg

Tweeter-Head36.jpg

Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Damn that's nice. Wish I could sleep with em

First Julie Newmar and now another great sculpt. I'm really digging Tweeterhead's retro lines.

That Jessica Rabbit like one is Amazing!!

Does anybody have any photos of the original release next to the coffin PF. I want to add the “your heart belongs to me” but not sure if I have the space.

She's hot no matter what. With a great paint job, I wouldn't mind looking at that holiday statue all year-long, lol. :yess:

These look amazing. Tweeterhead would do great in 1/4 scale as well.

I gotta agree, but I'd be afraid their price point might rival Sideshows more Expensive 1/4 offerings...but they'd look so good you'd probably just hand them your wallet :lol

The Scary Christmas statue will be an absolute must-buy.

I gotta agree, but I'd be afraid their price point might rival Sideshows more Expensive 1/4 offerings...but they'd look so good you'd probably just hand them your wallet :lol

Yeah Josh, I can't believe the detail for such a new company. Amazing. But the price of 1/4 from them would be huge, you're right. Really looking forward to seeing where they go in the future though. Haven't had a company catch my attention so quickly before. XM and Tweeterhead are ones to keep an eye on for sure.

That Scary Christmas will only bring up the debate again if Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween or Christmas film!

She looks caliente, I know TH only does a smaller scale, but what is that Christmas one seem like? Looks around 14' or so. Either way she looks amazing!

Can't wait to see the Xmas one painted. They all look great!

TH seems to be lacking in the "announcement" department lately, we had to find the ES for the catwoman piece in a random facebook reply instead of on their main page where it belongs.

Damn, that's ******. Totally stoked for this. Probably would be my first TW statue. I am super amazed by Catwoman, only can imagine how this goes.

Back