QMx-Serenity 1/124 Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This looks way better than the first replica, just on the paint job. But I'm expecting the price will be very high, I wouldn't be surprised if it's as high as $10,000 based off their Star Trek stuff

sdcc2014_qmx_16.jpg

EDIT: More Pictures

serenity-detail.jpg
serenity-cargo-bay.jpg

Last edited:
Re: QMx-Serenity 1/125 Replica

Is this bigger than the one they were selling for 2k?

You mean the BDR that at the end was selling for $3.5K (it was only ever 2K for those that got a pre-order interest $500 discount coupon and ordered around the time it first went up).

Even so, yes it is bigger. The original BDR was 1:180 I think, this one is 1:125

Nice to see they actually have the first one completed, it looks good, not sure about way better, it is even different, being from the TV series where the original BDR was from the movie. Still, I'm glad they made the smaller one first, since yes, this one will no doubt be around the 10k mark and I can't afford that.

Re: QMx-Serenity 1/125 Replica

The paint is way better, especially on the back. And this time they have all the pipes correct back there. The only thing on there I don't like is the screw or whatever on the part underneath the reactor that's holding the beam in the middle.

I would ultimately prefer the movie version though, since the engines and landing gear are more detailed in that version.

I wish they would just make a kit that we could assemble ourselves, allowing all of us that don't have $10 thousand to spend on a ship model to get in on this as well.

Last edited:
what's with the paintjob on the side solar panel :<

Also I'll be really surprised if this is 10grand. Only 2 of their Star Trek models (the biggest ones) are 10k, most are much cheaper (though still retardly expensive).

Last edited:
Back